Brown Like Bears Tileset [Edit of Retrodays] Another version!

[center]
[/center]

Well, this one has a lot of clothes, and also has no background in the enemies, as Eliijahh requested! this is just an experiment, but depending if you like it or not it will stay!

I guess it will make some trouble to see at first but maybe it will just be a thing of fixing colors. I akready fixed some, but maybe not all. So tell me if you need me to fix some colors of the enemies!

I must have made like 50 more tiles of clothes and stuff, but they are not all, they must be merely a quarter. But that’s still awesome!

Aww, yeah! I love it.

[quote=“Chezzo, post:142, topic:7696”]

Aww, yeah! I love it.[/quote]

Thanks, man!

The white pixels at the right should not be shown, though! I forgot I had made the female sprite a bit to the right. Changing that!

[center]

[size=14pt]GET TEH HYPEH.[/size][/center]

Cars coming soon!

Hold on, gotta find all my TEH HYPEH

Found it

AW YEAH CAN’T WAIT 'TIL NEXT UPDATE M8 GOTTA GET THEM CARS ‘N’ GO FAST!
(I’m up way too late… 12:06 AM over here)

Hahaha GOTTA GO FAST.

3:33 am and counting! Do not become like me, seriously, you’ll regret it.

Until you become like me, going to bed with my kids at 9 so I can wake up at 3:30am so I can tile in peace. Get off my lawn!

That is incredibly serious dedication, wow. And kinda cute d:

[center]

[/center]

MUTATIONS!

Next update will have some mutations. I think they are the most graphical ones, so it’s ok! I never used mutagen too much (ahemahemineversurvivelongenough) but i hope the mutagen users like it! Any thing you got to say me, and i correct!

Of course, i need to thank Chezzo for this, because he let me use some code to get it, from his tileset! I’m kinda bad at code. Kinda lazy too. So it was a huge help!

With his help some cool things are coming!

[center]

[/center]

Your tileset looks great!

I’m glad to see folks are using the sprite layering code now.

How long until you make a PR for your cool tiles?

Ohhh, i totally crave doing that!
However, there is still much work to be done. Almost nothing compared to all the work already made, but it’s still big!
I hope i can keep going even with the classes starting around here, but i hope i will. And thanks C:

[quote=“StopSignal, post:151, topic:7696”]Ohhh, i totally crave doing that!
However, there is still much work to be done. Almost nothing compared to all the work already made, but it’s still big!
I hope i can keep going even with the classes starting around here, but i hope i will. And thanks C:[/quote]

Get the fallback code in, then you can PR what you’ve got. We take tileset updates outside of freeze too, and it’d be a shame for stable-only folks to miss this.

I totally could, but the tiles that I have to make are not for fallback, but are actually from RetroDays. So i don’t think I should, for now. I’d want to, though, and I’m trying a lot!

suggestion for next update. Make the stars go the right way for the > and < buttons like they are on Mshock24 tile. Other than that no complaints so far ^.^ the blue walls are a little weird but cool and everything Ive come across so far is awesome ^.^

Pushed the release out, but if you get the tileset into what you consider an acceptable state, ping me and I can update the released version. I’m planning on doing it for some translations anyway.

Sure, it’s an easy fix! Next update will have it.

Oh, thanks! d:

I expected missing tiles but it seems like the pack isn’t working at all for me?

Hmm, that’s strange. Are you using tiles version? You have them on?
In any case, i could check your folder, if you upload a zip or rar of it.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Such a marvellous work!
Do you have any plan to make bigger size tileset? (like 32X32)

Thanks a lot, friend! Well, i could either release a bigger version for you, or link you to the tutorial i made to make them bigger! If you are asking about making a new one from scratch, i doubt it, as this already was a lot of work, but it could be fun actually!