What was my ban reason?

Is there a badge for that I’d somehow missed :laughing: ?
Welp, that explains why I can’t flag most of it anymore…

God, I shouldn’t laugh so hard about this, but what else can one do :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Honestly this was a treat to read. So many emotions. The highs, the lows, drama, heartbreak. It really had it all.

12 Likes

This flavor of sperg rage makes my pp the big PP

1 Like

This was amusing to read lol

2 Likes

can we create a special npc to honor his special achievement?

11 Likes

Go ahead, could be a rouge’s galley mod.

3 Likes

hhhm, I’ll work on it

what about a special beggar with a horse mask (head item) doing idiot stuff in the refugee center and getting shot by the guards?

7 Likes

this is honestly the funniest and stupidest thing i have read on this form. LOL

6 Likes

I can never tell if people that post like this are just trolling for their own amusement or if they honestly can’t understand how poorly they are acting.

1 Like

oh it is clear form what he said that he at some point understood why he was banned but chose to contineu his behavior.

lol i laughed out loud, hilarious

1 Like

I mean, he couldn’t state clearly what server he’s talking about and ignored all advice and the “These are the only [two] CDDA discords” from @KorGgenT, so i (personally) think he was just trolling.

Just to wrap up the history, they joined the dev discord server and netted a warning and a mute within about 10 minutes of arrival. The mute was accidentally set too long, when they were unmuted some time the next day, they got two more warnings, resulting in a ban, in about 30 minutes of being unmuted.

At some point they joined the old fan discord*, which is super permissive about stuff like this, but they reached their limit after a few hours of constant spamming and arguing, culminating in a racist rant about Mexicans that got them banned (the server owner is Mexican and he was ranting to his face about Mexicans, so… yea).

Then here, which didn’t last long.

Then onto the new fan discord where they lasted I think about 30 minutes before being banned.

So to wrap up, they got banned from four dda-related forums with a grand total of about 4 hours of talk time. I don’t think anyone ever pointed them at the reddit, otherwise they probably would have scored an ultimate hat trick of getting banned from everywhere dda-related in the span of a single day. They netted something in the neighborhood of two dozen warnings in the process of doing this.

*There is an old fan discord that we have legit disavowed because the mods were all replaced with a notorious troll, that’s what they were asking about.

9 Likes

Thank you for clarifying this.

:rofl:

I don’t want to give any ideas, but… for a perfect score he/she probably should have gone for the github too…

He’d get banned pre-emptively if he showed up on github. We don’t segregate your behavior between the development discord channel and github: a ban at one for argumentative behavior and being a troll is going to result in a ban at the other.

5 Likes

The hell even was their reason for coming to dev discord in the first place…?

to be a pain in everyones collective behind (not getting a warning for strong language thank you very much).

1 Like

Hahahaha.

“Why was I banned you %£#&@ ££#@!!!. What is your problem you complete #@£&£! Tell me why you bunch of @#£# @££%£ing banned me!!!”

10 Likes

that’s what happened in a nutshell

Achievement Unlocked: Bantastic.

3 Likes