What was my ban reason?

anyone know what the uh ban appeal email is

2 Likes

looks like you were trolling and very argumentative. plus using slurs.

there isn’t really a ban appeal process as not many people get banned from the discord. however i looked through your logs and i don’t think i will consider a ban appeal in this case.

im talking about the other one. i already know what kevin beaned me for

you don’t appear to be banned from the other one.

i am. they just fucking banned me for no reason and i cant get the invite

These are the only CDDA discords

wasnt there a third one?

theres one with thousands of members i was in.

your not gonna fucking respond are you. and instead leave me on pban like a tard

what a fucking shitter @KorGgenT

that’s um, why you were banned.

24 Likes

thats not the correct server you fucking genius. im talking about the one with thousands of members within it. give me the fucking invite for it.

@KorGgenT @KorGgenT @KorGgenT

also imagine liking your own posts.

@Slingring yoooo, calm yourself. You’ve gotten yourself banned from the Dev server, and the Fan server in short order. Take a chill pill, and maybe try not to get banned from the CDDA Discourse as well?

3 Likes

the bot literally said the rules are “guidelines” so i dont think bans apply

never fucking mind If You See a Problem, Flag It

Moderators have special authority; they are responsible for this forum. But so are you. With your help, moderators can be community facilitators, not just janitors or police.

When you see bad behavior, don’t reply. It encourages the bad behavior by acknowledging it, consumes your energy, and wastes everyone’s time. Just flag it . If enough flags accrue, action will be taken, either automatically or by moderator intervention.

In order to maintain our community, moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time. Moderators do not preview new posts; the moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.

guess shitmins are gonna now mute me

2 Likes

Good job, you have managed to net more report flags in 30 minutes than anyone else in the history of the forums.

31 Likes

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

15 Likes