We make TERRIBLE suggestions and come up with horrible ideas (Round II)

I’d like to add to this if I may. Not require the action or make it automatic. So if you are doing a repair job and you don’t plan on flying through the windshield. You can just hop in. Move a couple tiles and hop out.
:slight_smile:

Why not add a ascii particle system like cogmind has.

To add more lag to this game

Corrosive zombies are not anesthitiologist and their acidic spit can put you to sleep with 1/5 chance, then spitter zombies don’t attack but use the broken nurse special of removing cbm’s

CBM::

Wolverines retractable claws(don’t forget the healing CBM or you automatically open a gaping wound on each hand that bleeds!)

Tailoring:
add Nomex to upgrades list so we can add fire protection.

Stop zombies from chewing their way through military armor. Seriously getting tired of sleeping in a tank only to wake up to find a zombie having chewed through the friggin wall. Wtf?? lol

2 Likes

Diabetes.
Essentially having to manage glucose intake.
Either that or some more chronic illnesses for challenge runs

1 Like

Already in. Give yourself bionic claws CBM and regeneration mutation, go full-on sniktbub.

4 Likes

Computer/gaming addiction. Increasing morale penalties for not playing new video games or touching a computer. Can be crippling and can never be removed.

Like a crippling crack cocaine addiction you can’t quit cold turkey. Or ever. You took the red pill and now you can’t go back.

1 Like

A need to quote movies, games, and TV shows both well known and obscure. Just imagine an entire Yoshikage Kira copypasta taking up the entirety of the activity log.

Cancer is genetically linked, that’s how the gene for breast cancer was found in the first place. Most od the research for BC was from the Later Day Saint’s (Mormons?) record books, and was found to be gentically linked on the X chromosome, that’s why women take tests for breast cancer in the first place. Plus it is a known fact that a person has increased chances of cancer if their close relatives have or are suffering from cancer.

Also don’t downplay physcologists dude, sure most mental illnesses can be attributed to not being able to handle stress, but saying “It’s all just weak will” is like saying feeling sick is because your body isn’t strong and doctors only make up diseases to make themselves feel more important.

Not trying to argue, just trying to improve your ideals.

2 Likes

Moderator hat on.
I suspended @TheZoneWizard for a day for this comment. I consider invalidation of mental illness as an attack on those suffering from them and as such it violates our civility policies.
Please flag instead of arguing.

7 Likes

Thanks for the info, I’ll try to remember this next time, can’t believe such a biased comment and then saying he’s not trying to “argue” too.

Anyways, bad suggestions:Chtulu event every other season that causes major mood swings, cephalapod mutations, and chance to forget skills and schematics. (Similar to rat king but more annoying)

Because Cogmind is not 16 color ASCII as ncurses is.

Every time you kill a zombie child that has any piece of “feminine” clothing in its inventory there will be a chance to spawn a “Big Daddy” (chicken walker?).

Wouldn’t that make the game A LOT harder especially in schools?

Anyway, my suggestion: Slowly draining focus when you’re tired/exhausted.

A trait that makes you say out loud everything your doing. So you narrate everything.
“I am making water, it is a batch of two to fill up my bottle”
“I am sneaking through town, if I make to much noise the dead will swarm me”
“I am dying horribly. The zombies heard me talking”

3 Likes

Removing all crafting recipes from the game.

o_o

In other words, you want your character to be a YouTuber.

I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy.

5 Likes

Only if you can mutate a Morgan Freeman Narrator Voice.

My turn: Let’s give the translators an aneurysm by making the dialogue generator randomly throw out these beauties where appropriate.

yalldve-dremoranightmares-oh-god-i-tried-to-explain-idve-and-3981542

3 Likes

Changing zombie children clothing drops so they no longer dress like child hookers.

I’m kidding, high heels are decent source of leather

3 Likes

a regular zombie, except it has a gun and knows how to shoot it.