New Trait Idea, Hypoglycemia / New Trait Ideas Thread

Hello all I am prone to hypoglycemia and I was recently thinking about how bad it would suck to be in a zombie apocalypse, My ideas for the trait would be as follows

+3 Points on take, Negative trait

-You are twice as sensitive to hunger ei: hungry will show up at 20 (This is different than high metabolism because unlike HM your hunger still erodes the same time, so your not eating more but you are eating more often)
-When you reach the threshold of very hungry (40)
-suffer from pain elevates with hunger
-intelligence suffers 1 per hunger level
-Dexterity suffers 1 per hunger level
(For Extra hardmode because I know everyone here is a fan of it, the reason its worth so many points I experience nausea when I go too long without eating.)
(Hardmode) Chance to randomly throw up when you reach the threshold of (150) famished

Additionally this trait could be temporarily subdued with the use of insulin

Let me know what you guys think, also open to any new trait suggestions to the game

Necrophobic that will be a really bad in the apocalyps

+3
wenever you see a dead bodi you will start geting moral lower and lowering you atributs too i dont now how but it will be bad having this trait in the apocalyps

[quote=“yonsisac, post:2, topic:5983”]Necrophobic that will be a really bad in the apocalyps

+3
wenever you see a dead bodi you will start geting moral lower and lowering you atributs too i dont now how but it will be bad having this trait in the apocalyps[/quote]

Haha I don’t know about you but I got about 100 or more dead bodies surrounding my base and my other base has even more zombies dead in it! I don’t think it would be a good trait for anyone but someone running off into the woods

ho and some phobias i will like to be in the game
Blennophobia: Fear of slime
Chionophobia: Fear of snow
Clinophobia: Fear of going to bed
Dendrophobia: Fear of trees
Sitophobia: Fear of food
Panophobia: Fear of everything

ok this 1 i dont now how it will be in the game bu it will do Phobophobia: Fear of fear

[quote=“yonsisac, post:4, topic:5983”]ho and some phobias i will like to be in the game
Blennophobia: Fear of slime
Chionophobia: Fear of snow
Clinophobia: Fear of going to bed
Dendrophobia: Fear of trees
Sitophobia: Fear of food
Panophobia: Fear of everything

ok this 1 i dont now how it will be in the game bu it will do Phobophobia: Fear of fear[/quote]

Phobias are a cool idea I think too, although yours may be a little out there, and fear of bed would probably be the same thing as insomnia, trees is interesting, they would get freaked out when in a forest

ok this is for yoke but imagen if the develepor adds Anatidaephobia i will LOL alot

Pyromania? Still suffer from warmth penalty but gain morale when too close to fire? Is that even programmable?

Haven’t heard of that one before. No sarcasm.

ok Anatidaephobia is the fear of a duck is waching you soooooo…yea

Pyro (fire) Mania (mental health jargon)
Pyromaniacs start fires to induce euphoria, and often fixate on institutions of fire control like fire stations and firefighters. Pyromania is a type of impulse control disorder

I feel like pyromaniacs definitely have their place in the post apocalyptic world, but a problem I found with the game is that you cant light matches or lighters to light up areas (Not that it would really do anything anyway in real life) But the pyromaniacs could find comfort in their own little controllable flame, plus it would add to the value of picking up lighters and stuff like that, well to pyromaniacs

Luposlipophobia

“The innate fear of running around a kitchen table, being pursued by wolves, while wearing fresh socks on a newly waxed floor.”
Actually, I’m not sure of the waxed floor part of that phobia, but that’s a pretty real in game event.

“The innate fear of running around a kitchen table, being pursued by wolves, while wearing fresh socks on a newly waxed floor.”
Actually, I’m not sure of the waxed floor part of that phobia, but that’s a pretty real in game event.[/quote]

I wax my floor and wacks my wolves daily in my cataclysm

Wanderlust: Can never sleep in the same place twice; each new sleeping location must be at least 100 units from any previous sleeping location.

Nudist: Each piece of clothing reduces morale, but having a slot completely empty increases it.

Bloodthirsty: Morale increases each time the player kills something, and decreases slowly over time when nothing is killed.

Haemophiliac: All wounds cause automatic bleeding.

Oversensitive sense of smell: Pain increments whenever next to a zombie, corpse, or rotten food.

Vegan: Takes a huge morale hit when eating meat, dairy, honey, or royal jelly, and cannot wear wool or leather. Killing an animal causes pain. Cannot make or use leather patches. Cannot butcher animals.

Devout: Must visit a church or cathedral once a week. Rate of morale loss increases each day without a visit thereafter. Gets a morale bonus from wearing a small relic.

Necrophile: Sleeping next to a corpse causes morale to start high upon waking.

Stoic: All morale penalties and bonuses are halved. All effects from pain and high or low morale are halved.

Chronic fatigue: Can never get better than “Tired” without stimulants.

Inoperable cancer: Character has a 10% chance to lose one hit point permanently per day. When gone, character dies. (Option: Any mutation, good or bad, will cure the cancer – but not restore lost hit points.)

Bad heart: All stimulants have a chance of causing a heart attack – pain 100, dead tired, torso health reduced to 1 point. Strong stimulants (like cocaine) have a chance of causing instant death. (Remember Cassidy, FO fans?)

[quote=“NoJusticeNoPeace, post:15, topic:5983”]Devout: Must visit a church or cathedral once a week. Rate of morale loss increases each day without a visit thereafter. Gets a morale bonus from wearing a small relic.

Necrophile: Sleeping next to a corpse causes morale to start high upon waking.[/quote]

And, I now have a character concept for Reverend Vice.

O<O

gulp the duck is waching me XD

Was going to correct you on the “Haemophilia” trait, considering that common Greek knowledge would say that “Haemophilia” is “The love of blood”, more or less, but then I looked it up to make sure, and turns out yours is correct, huh.

Well in any event, while I spend the next 3 hours searching for the answer to the question of what " The love of blood" would be in medical terminology, anyone already know? Because that’d be a pretty good trait for the apocalypse, having a minor morale boost from having blood in a 15 tile radius around you.

Hemafutūtiō

Blood-*ucker.
Closest I can come up with.