Waldo Tileset(32x32)[abandoned]

This Tileset is based on Sirhoder&Tsu’s lovely works, so unworked tiles are remain as it was before.

[s]Sadly, i’m not familiar with english(can’t express my thoughts properly in english, but almost understand what you write)

and working alone, so progress will be somewhat slowly.[/s]

Sorry, abandoned

Thanks to Sirhoder&Tsu, and the french gentleman who helped me at IRC. :smiley:

This is epic, thanks for making a new title-set. I like the graphic style a lot :slight_smile:

This is… wow. This is really great. Good job!

I was honestly expecting to see Waldo of Where’s Waldo somewhere.

I find this development much more pleasing. This looks great :smiley:
Also those vehicles.

Oh god this looks incredible. How much of it is complete so far?

I MUST HAVE THE VEHICLES THAT ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE VEHICLES!

This is spectacular, very pleasing to the eyes. Great work, and i love the vehicles keep up the amazing work!

Wow. Very nice. Amazing.

Quick, someone find this man a regular translator so we can communicate our happiness better. :slight_smile:

Very impressive!

It looks like a real-deal videogame.

Great work. Beaten on the “Where’s Waldo” front.

Gonna download this and test it out. Looks really nice. I’ve got the nagging feeling the game will never get certain vehicle angles to look right, but that’s the inherent trouble with the engine of the game. I digress, this is a really nice set, man.

I’ve got only one complaint, i tried this earlier and theres alot of monsters that are missing, so they “Show up” invisible :frowning: but everything else is great otherwise.

I’m glad that you enjoyed it :smiley:

About 31% done, still have a long way to go.

Trifid tiles

Fungaloid tiles

some Vehicle attachment

unknown tile(which shown in ‘no tile’ or ‘missing tile’) modified.

invisible something :frowning: -> : “No more invisible mobs”

I like you art style, can’t wait to see this completed.

Thanks, infectedmochi :smiley:

I’ll finish it slowly but surely, unless i die.

Thanks Waldo!!!

Amazing work!!!

While I love the tileset, I think I better wait until it’s more complete before trying to use it…

I attempted it earlier and ended up being attacked by effectively invisible undead.

[quote=“DG123, post:16, topic:4596”]While I love the tileset, I think I better wait until it’s more complete before trying to use it…

I attempted it earlier and ended up being attacked by effectively invisible undead.[/quote]

Yeah, just as a tip to Waldo (which I’m sure he’s already thought of) is to get all of the enemies with some sort of place holder graphics before anything else, otherwise it is sort of unusable.

Chic cartoon tileset. I congratulate you and wish you a successful finish!

urrgg… sorry XD

First time i uploaded tileset, ‘unknown tile’ was invisible, so zombies which didn’t got tiles are shown in invisible something.
(unknown tile modified in last update)

ChunkOfMeat, your tileset(more apocalyptic mood) is loved by my homeland’s roguelike community more than my tileset. XD

Every time I see an update to this tileset I find myself being more and more impressed by it!

If I may make a request, could you please give us a sort of brief gallery of monsters and stuff? Like a lineup with their types labeled underneath so that we can get a good idea of who’s who and what’s what.