Tons of Weapons

That’d be it. It’s been in the game since before I ever started working on C:DDA.

I considered adding a proper volt driver, but pebbles and ball bearings are the same class, and I’m not going to implement a ferromagnetic weapon that can inexplicably fire pebbles as well.

[quote=“Rivet, post:21, topic:3796”]That’d be it. It’s been in the game since before I ever started working on C:DDA.

I considered adding a proper volt driver, but pebbles and ball bearings are the same class, and I’m not going to implement a ferromagnetic weapon that can inexplicably fire pebbles as well.[/quote]

Yeah, but from ingame the description makes it sound like a pistol and makes me think of a zipgun for some reason.

Edit:
And it also uses the handgun skill.

That’d be it. It’s been in the game since before I ever started working on C:DDA.

I considered adding a proper volt driver, but pebbles and ball bearings are the same class, and I’m not going to implement a ferromagnetic weapon that can inexplicably fire pebbles as well.[/quote]

Rebar. it will fire rebar.

need ammo? burn down a house!

I can probably make something of this.

I’ll add it to my ideas list.

A coilgun firing a chunk of rebar, the recoil would be NUTS.
Go for it :smiley:
Some thoughts:
rebar → 2-3 “rebar spike” to use as ammo, one rebar item is what, 3-4 feet long? bit long for ammo.
rebar spike might be good for other crafting.
Seems like this thing would burn a kind of ridiculous amount of power, maybe give it charge time?

A coilgun firing a chunk of rebar, the recoil would be NUTS.
Some thoughts:
rebar → 2-3 “rebar spike” to use as ammo, one rebar item is what, 3-4 feet long? bit long for ammo.
Seems like this thing would burn a kind of ridiculous amount of power, maybe give it charge time?[/quote]

Isn’t that what the UPS is for? To act as some kind of capacitor?

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:26, topic:3796”]A coilgun firing a chunk of rebar, the recoil would be NUTS.
Some thoughts:
rebar -> 2-3 “rebar spike” to use as ammo, one rebar item is what, 3-4 feet long? bit long for ammo.
Seems like this thing would burn a kind of ridiculous amount of power, maybe give it charge time?[/quote]

Or we can have a repeating crossbow firing rebar spikes, obviously it will be heavy as hell and tons of recoil.

The UPS is more a big battery than a capacitor bank.

New craftable ferromagnetic rail rifle.

It fires darts made from cut down rebar.