Tons of Weapons

I just stumbled upon this collection of weapons, mayber there is one or two that the devs may find appealing

http://datafortress2020.oliwy.net/nomad/weapons.html

Chainsaw-bayonets? CHAINSAW-BAYONETS?!!?!

I like these ones.

This is epic, not sure if very practical or feasible but who care? I want my 6-barrel handgun! :slight_smile:

Crude grenade launcher

Caseless ammunition with dual clips

More like a joke weapon, but I like it.

I want this thing

Needs to be taken up to eleven and become a flaming gun-sword( hey we already got flaming swords in game seems like a logical step).

[quote=“infectedmochi, post:3, topic:3796”]
This is epic, not sure if very practical or feasible but who care? I want my 6-barrel handgun! :)[/quote]

appears to be a modern take on a “pepperbox” style weapon, with a primer/hammer style typical of revolvers of this day and age

The reasons for using multiple barrels are outweighed by the reasons not to.

Rate of fire and warping barrels are not an issue, unlike with weapons like the GAU8 Avenger, a gattling style machinegun (well more of an autocannon) with a 4,000 RPM rate of fire, where the multiple barrels were chosen to prevent inaccuracy by dumping more rounds down a single barrel and overheating/melting it. With a handheld like that, however many barrels means however many shots, then after that, they’re all deadweight until you can reload them. Revolver rate of fire is typically low anyways, due to the method of reloading.

as cool as it looks, I wouldn’t take it unless it were the only firearm available. Maybe a possible find in pawnshops or museums/mansions maybe…

looking at the rootsite, http://datafortress2020.oliwy.net/ it looks like this is a reference in of itself for another RP genre.

I want this thing

Gun Blades? Hell yeah!!!

I liked this because i use unarmed combat chars

So i happened to browse some images and ended up finding these

They seem Awsome but impractical.

[quote=“Caconym, post:4, topic:3796”]I want this thing

Needs to be taken up to eleven and become a flaming gun-sword( hey we already got flaming swords in game seems like a logical step).[/quote]I don’t see the barrel on that thing, WHERE DOES THE LEAD-BASED HAPPINESS COME FROM?

Oh, and we need a Metro SMG (AKA Bastard Gun):

We already have a couple survivor-built ‘pipe SMG’ weapons.

We already have a couple survivor-built ‘pipe SMG’ weapons.[/quote]Yes, but this is a BASTUHRD GUN.
It’s totally not the same.

We already have a couple survivor-built ‘pipe SMG’ weapons.[/quote]

When you look at it we’ve got quite a few of the Metro weapons, no “pipe revolver” but we do have…

As Rivet Stated, the Pipe SMG

Though we could probably use a

If we’re gonna go all out.

…When do we get a converted 40mm Belt-Fed Shotgun?

We already have a couple survivor-built ‘pipe SMG’ weapons.[/quote]

When you look at it we’ve got quite a few of the Metro weapons, no “pipe revolver” but we do have…[/quote]Yes, but we still need a BASTUHRD GUN.

Grab your Pipe SMG, get a double mag mod, grab your pocket knife carve “Bastard Gun” into the side and wala. It’s the same thing with it’s name carved into it. XD I’m sorry but as it stands they’re just too close XD Metro 2033 has more than a few weapons that don’t use the right caliber for the weapons XD

Grab your Pipe SMG, get a double mag mod, grab your pocket knife carve “Bastard Gun” into the side and wala. It’s the same thing with it’s name carved into it. XD I’m sorry but as it stands they’re just too close XD Metro 2033 has more than a few weapons that don’t use the right caliber for the weapons XD[/quote]YESH, A BASTUHRD GUN FOR ME

Grab your Pipe SMG, get a double mag mod, grab your pocket knife carve “Bastard Gun” into the side and wala. It’s the same thing with it’s name carved into it. XD I’m sorry but as it stands they’re just too close XD Metro 2033 has more than a few weapons that don’t use the right caliber for the weapons XD[/quote]YESH, A BASTUHRD GUN FOR ME[/quote]

And here’s one for the road: “SOME PEOPLE CALL THEM JABBERWOCKS, I CALL THEM BITCHES.

[quote=“EkarusRyndren, post:15, topic:3796”]“SOME PEOPLE CALL THEM JABBERWOCKS, I CALL THEM BITCHES.”[/quote]I will now use these wise words for my SIG

Pfft. I’ma put that on my UMP45.

Submachine guns are my new thing.

"Now watch how Uncle Vodka works…"
Camera cuts to dance party, with a guy drunkenly flailing around in the corner, with a neon arrow pointing at him with the word “You” on it.

We also have the tihar, ashot, and a nail-firing version of the volt driver as well.

WHAT!?

I haven’t seen it! It better not be the coilgun…