That moment

XD

that moment wen you ar with a grupe of Friendly NPC and killing zombeis sudently ther heads blow up and you ar alone and zombeis in eache side

That moment when your Lost Submissive makes a Zombie Horde her bitch.

That moment I decide to check out how big an external gas tank will explode by shooting at it with incendiary rounds from far away.

I wasn’t far enough.

[quote=“Senrain, post:44, topic:6417”]That moment I decide to check out how big an external gas tank will explode by shooting at it with incendiary rounds from far away.

I wasn’t far enough.[/quote]

About 20-30 tiles or so in diameter, IIRC? The old APC design was radius 18 if you set off a mininuke in the back, IIRC.

[quote=“KA101, post:45, topic:6417”][quote=“Senrain, post:44, topic:6417”]That moment I decide to check out how big an external gas tank will explode by shooting at it with incendiary rounds from far away.

About 20-30 tiles or so in diameter, IIRC? The old APC design was radius 18 if you set off a mininuke in the back, IIRC.[/quote]

The explosion was so fucking big, it nearly took up my entire screen.

[quote=“Senrain, post:46, topic:6417”][quote=“KA101, post:45, topic:6417”][quote=“Senrain, post:44, topic:6417”]That moment I decide to check out how big an external gas tank will explode by shooting at it with incendiary rounds from far away.

About 20-30 tiles or so in diameter, IIRC? The old APC design was radius 18 if you set off a mininuke in the back, IIRC.[/quote]

The explosion was so fucking big, it nearly took up my entire screen.[/quote]

Sounds about right, ad I misrecalled the blast radius. 80x80.

why nuke have smaller explosion than a gas tank?

That moment when you wake up and [t]hrow -> I - Rock x7 -> [f]ire to keep your throwing skill at 10 for the day.

You know you can re-map item keys right? So that I can just turn into t, t, f.

To train throwing you have to [1-4]U[6-9] too, to select a square to [t]hrow in.

This is why I always turn skill rust off and think it’s extremely silly.

People do forget or somewhat lose their touch with acquired skills, but that takes MONTHS, if not years, not 24 hours.

That moment when two Zombears fight each other, allowing you to run away.

That moment when they stop fighting and go after you

[quote=“KA101, post:47, topic:6417”][quote=“Senrain, post:46, topic:6417”][quote=“KA101, post:45, topic:6417”][quote=“Senrain, post:44, topic:6417”]That moment I decide to check out how big an external gas tank will explode by shooting at it with incendiary rounds from far away.

The explosion was so fucking big, it nearly took up my entire screen.[/quote]

Sounds about right, ad I misrecalled the blast radius. 80x80.[/quote]

It’s a bug. The gas tank had code to decide how big the fireball was based on amount of fuel in the tank.
Then someone added a gas tank that was 10x bigger.

The moment when you realize the experimental your playing has a game breaking bug and is no longer playable

</3

Then someone added a gas tank that was 10x bigger.

I like these explosion, though, they are pretty powerful and not so easy to be tactically used. Well, maybe they shouldn’t cover all the area with fire, it’s just silly. Anyway, nuke can’t be easily made with bare hands and these nukes mostly are not nukes. I mean, if you just try to explode a grenade in order to cause plutonium cells to exploe IRL, you will either:

1. make them to heat up extremely fast leading to emitting radioactive vapor fast enough (“Radioactive gas burns” (maybe you mean alpha-rays, but still)) and create a little shockwave
  2. make them to heat up extremely fast, but reactive force of creating vapor will accelerate them away from each other

This… this is too good.

I’m sigging this, twice.

This happens??

This happens??[/quote]
And thus begins the long nights of experimentation to figure out if zombears fight!

Blows whisle! GO! (Yelling to self)