That moment

The moment you realize you need a new character because you got so bored your treating you current character as a dwarf from dwarf fortress.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
                                                         SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

That moment when your character gets woken up from a cough-syrup induced slumber by Nurse Zombear.

that oment wen you get 1 shot killd bi and NPC because of lack of armore

Related, that moment when you stand over the corpse of the zombie hulk you just murdered after dozens of turns of kiting, low-damage hits and lifesaving dodges… only to realize you had a damn glowstick equipped the whole time.

Also that moment when you block with your cake.

That moment when you look for item and its in your hands

That moment when you realize ‘V’ lists all the items your character can see. HOURS OF MY LIFE, RECLAIMED!

That moment when you read something that warrants repeating.

That moment when you finally have enough explosives that you use them to open locked doors and move vehicles out of the road.
That moment when you light a small piece of paper on fire and it fills an entire house with thick smoke (Thankfully a short lived bug).
That moment when you first put on a suit, monocle, and top hat and kill a zombear with your walking cane.

That moment you find out that [d] button opens the drop menu after you have literally moved hundreds of stuff by the combo [ i] + [object letter] + [d], one bone after another.

Far more convenient than that is [D], which allows you to multidrop things on a select tile, and even more convenient than that is [/] which will open advanced inventory management, allowing you to move things from one tile to another without needing to manually pick them up.

Far more convenient than that is [D], which allows you to multidrop things on a select tile, and even more convenient than that is [/] which will open advanced inventory management, allowing you to move things from one tile to another without needing to manually pick them up.[/quote]

yeah… I eventually “stumbled upon” those commands too.

That moment when you look at the game controls before playing and find about this. :I

That moment when you look at the game controls before playing and find about this. :I[/quote]

Unlike Cataclysm, in real life you don’t have an 100% retention rate of everything you come across on your first read-through :slight_smile: You learn through a mix of experience and revisiting the text.

Cataclysm
100% retention rate.
Reading the same book 25 times to learn how to make Spaghetti bolognese.

Just died by crashing my super car at a tree, I played with that dude for over 163 days and managed to literally turn him into a demi-god.
Guess it’s pretty fun to know that you can wrestle unarmed against 5 jaberwocks but a &(@S#$(@ tree can kill you in 3 seconds.
Makes you pretty darn humble ;|
EDIT: Just went there with new char, can’t even do corpse run cause car had so much gasoline in it that it’s explosion was literaly the size of half a farm. Why…

That moment when you bring a car-nuke, set a “fuse” lit on and run away, but no explosion has been created even after 50 turns of waiting. And when you return to check it out, you find out the fuse wasn’t burning because the map tile wasn’t been processed as you had gone too far away. The fuse burns to the point and activated the car-nuke having killed you in one moment.

That moment when you manage to outrun your car at ~300 km/h.
That moment when you realize you’re out of stimulants and see a car running at you at ~300 km/h…

That moment when you realize you can pick up liquids using toilets.

Can you elaborate more on this? how would I pick up the toilet it does not seem to let me

Can you elaborate more on this? how would I pick up the toilet it does not seem to let me[/quote]

[G]rab it. It’s super heavy, though. Got ~20 pain per tile with 12 strength.

That moment when Day 2 dawns and your character is stuck three map tiles inside a Horde.

That moment your dying and you realize that Katana you got from the museum is a fake.