Secronom Zombies' Mod Thread

Iā€™m glad to help ppl :wink:

1 Like

another mod to add on my list of world modsā€¦

right now im looking for combination of mods that increase difficulty + loots while also adding more items and weapons variety into the game. im a kind of person who loves to explore, loot, and kill enemies and take a break.

1 Like

I used to be that guy, a guy that explores new stuff to make myself entertained :slight_smile:

yeah :smile: the reason is simple. i have this one character that i consistently used in every session that is fully maxed on all stat and skills. and thus cause the game to be easyā€¦ set evolution factor to 5.00 and the game start to get challenging and maybe with this mod + PkRebalance and Cata++ā€¦

will be enough to get my gameplay spicier.

Wellā€¦ Good luck on that plan :smile:

I might implement this feature in here, but not as what I expect it to be :confused:

1 Like

Mods completely broken now with the removal of LUA.

1 Like

I know right? Well, when that happens, Iā€™d revert this goodā€™ol mod back to plain json :slight_smile:

As of the latest build, it seems like LUA support has been dropped.

Ohā€¦ Too bad Iā€™m playing in 0.C :smiley: (didnā€™t notice it at all)
LUA still functions in outdated versionsā€¦ I guess.

Completely removed the LUA dependent stuff in the mod. Now it will prevent further errors in the latest builds.

3 Likes

What tileset are you using? None of the ones I have are giving me sprites :frowning:

You must use this tileset for them to work :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for your latest additions!

Iā€™m glad to hear that :wink:

When i installed this mod, the vannilla zombies ( graber zombie, Shadow zombie, spitter, etc ) dissapeared, is that intended? and if so, how do i get them back?

Not really. The vanilla zeds like the spitter and grabber zombies will spawn lesser with this mod activated.
Iā€™ll fix the spawnrate later so that everything gets balanced between the vanilla and secronom zombies :wink:

1 Like

just to clarify, the spawns arent less frecuent for me, they are totaly nonexistent, i have played for weeks this mod and i have never seen again those zombies, i kind of miss them :c, anyway, thanks for te quick response, love the mod, and im looking forward to the nex update (?
PD: there is a zombie with a missing texture i thinks, it says ā€œsomething hereā€ , its kind of a zombie bug that gets close and when gets damaged it backs off.

Your version might be outdated, so try to update the mod for fixes of several untiled creatures :+1:

1 Like

i was browsing through your github repo and look at the gun sectionā€¦

which somehow makes me want to contribute to the modā€™s weapon list, but i need to know which one you prefer, Real-life guns or fictional guns?