Secronom Zombies' Mod Thread

I’m okay to wait for it, since I am too busy working for other essential contents with the mod :+1:

Man thnx for the reply! Appreciate it. Till then i will try to keep experimenting with your mod

1 Like

I’m glad to help ppl :wink:

1 Like

another mod to add on my list of world mods…

right now im looking for combination of mods that increase difficulty + loots while also adding more items and weapons variety into the game. im a kind of person who loves to explore, loot, and kill enemies and take a break.

1 Like

I used to be that guy, a guy that explores new stuff to make myself entertained :slight_smile:

yeah :smile: the reason is simple. i have this one character that i consistently used in every session that is fully maxed on all stat and skills. and thus cause the game to be easy… set evolution factor to 5.00 and the game start to get challenging and maybe with this mod + PkRebalance and Cata++…

will be enough to get my gameplay spicier.

Well… Good luck on that plan :smile:

I might implement this feature in here, but not as what I expect it to be :confused:

1 Like

Mods completely broken now with the removal of LUA.

1 Like

I know right? Well, when that happens, I’d revert this good’ol mod back to plain json :slight_smile:

As of the latest build, it seems like LUA support has been dropped.

Oh… Too bad I’m playing in 0.C :smiley: (didn’t notice it at all)
LUA still functions in outdated versions… I guess.

Completely removed the LUA dependent stuff in the mod. Now it will prevent further errors in the latest builds.

3 Likes

What tileset are you using? None of the ones I have are giving me sprites :frowning:

You must use this tileset for them to work :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for your latest additions!

I’m glad to hear that :wink:

When i installed this mod, the vannilla zombies ( graber zombie, Shadow zombie, spitter, etc ) dissapeared, is that intended? and if so, how do i get them back?

Not really. The vanilla zeds like the spitter and grabber zombies will spawn lesser with this mod activated.
I’ll fix the spawnrate later so that everything gets balanced between the vanilla and secronom zombies :wink:

1 Like

just to clarify, the spawns arent less frecuent for me, they are totaly nonexistent, i have played for weeks this mod and i have never seen again those zombies, i kind of miss them :c, anyway, thanks for te quick response, love the mod, and im looking forward to the nex update (?
PD: there is a zombie with a missing texture i thinks, it says “something here” , its kind of a zombie bug that gets close and when gets damaged it backs off.