PK's Rebalancing Mod

I mean more themed for cops instead of robots.

right now they can spawn the majority of robots in the game, 9 to 27 over a very, very large area. Something like 3-4 times the size of an ant hill. So its rare to find one, I hope, but theyre there.

But again, skitterbots rustling through the underbrush isnt quite coplike.

P: ive already added a boss monster for the police hub and changed the spawns, Im testing it locally first. Just a generator. no attacks, high hp and armor. kill it, stop the robots from spawning.

Care on sharing how that is done? I want to make it so that its possible to rid the world of the fungus in Cata++.

Care on sharing how that is done? I want to make it so that its possible to rid the world of the fungus in Cata++.[/quote]

The QUEEN flag. Fungal bosses already have that flag and it does jack shit to stop the spread of fungus. :V

OMG! this mod enables Acid rains! thanks a lot ))))

in items/vihicle_parts

need to add line to ā€œstorage_battery_removableā€
ā€œrequirementsā€: { ā€œinstallā€: { ā€œtimeā€: 1000 } },

Because it takes 27min to remove it without this line added.

Sure. I can dig that change.

^^ a bunch of misc changes, including (re)restricting many starting traits back to the starting game instead of as unaligned random traits. Some have simply been made a postthresh mutation instead to compensate, and some only push you down a path instead of counting towards one directly.

Other changes include that spawnlist rebalancing for the police hub and adding a bossmonster to their. An immobile, nonattacking monster.

A nerf to the solid iron pipes that come off of bars, bar doors, and guard rails along bridges. No more block for them; too heavy.

Just a handfull of miscellaneous changes to brighten up my playthrough and your day.

I made the chicken walker dangerous. I exchanged it ā€˜monster onlyā€™ attack cycle for a ā€˜mass-reactiveā€™ round that hits the ground (and the target) and drops as an item. This item counts down and explodes into a moderate strength explosive. This can be spawned 12 at a time, and can take off tires from vehicles.
From before, it can also spawn tribots, who do not have flamethrowers but instead welders.

The chickenbot still has a turds-for-arms melee attack, but it did gain zapback defensive ability like shockers do and will hammer you down and run away to shoot you full of angry grenades.

Also: a nerf to mancubusā€™ accuracy with their flamer, and the addition of hunger and thirst modifiers to warm and cold. You will slowly get thirsty when hot and slowly get hungry when cold.

Hey PK, Using 3.1.2 of your mod, and I seem to be getting a crash to desktop. Posting here rather than in the garage because it seems like itā€™s related to zombie masters being in the bubble, and it seems like itā€™s possible (since I donā€™t see any existing threads about it) that the issue is one of your evolution paths rather than something with the base game. Any idea if thatā€™s possible?

Ive encountered masters since that update.

Not to say it cant be them ā€¦ what platform?
What were you doing, they doing, any intense activity, and how do you know it was the master?

I made chicken walkers more deadly. laser beams and fire and brimstone.

[quote=ā€œpisskop, post:929, topic:11323ā€]Ive encountered masters since that update.

What were you doing, they doing, any intense activity, and how do you know it was the master?[/quote]

Iā€™m currently wandering through a city and running into packs of masters + stuff occasionally. The evidence that I have for it being master-related was that there was a pack with a master that Iā€™d consistently crash on, but when I avoided that pack and went a different way I didnā€™t crash until a different area, where I encountered a different master and crashed.

Iā€™ve seen masters and not crashed before, so my suspicion was that it was masters attempting to upgrade a particular zombie type or something of that nature.

I was able to evolve them without issue, and they evolved a few zeds without issue.

I couldnt tell which zombie it could be. if it is one.

Masters work by accelerating the evolution process. They dont create new zombies, they are evolution. Over the course of time, Id have to expect any specific zombie evolving into an upgrade to cause this crash if it were one.

I know that some locations can cause issues, perhaps it was some zombie or monster tinkering where they shouldnt, or an NPC doing naughty things? Thank you for reporting it, I can look for it, but we dont have a clear cause for it. many issues could just be due to the temporary nature of the experimentals

[quote=ā€œpisskop, post:931, topic:11323ā€]I was able to evolve them without issue, and they evolved a few zeds without issue.

I couldnt tell which zombie it could be. if it is one.[/quote]

Further experimentation is pointing to something with vehicle turrets - which were probably being used around masters since I normally drive at them to try to kill them before they make things unmanageable. Maybe related to the stuff I saw a bit ago about turrets trying to find NPCs on the overmap. Anyway: Not masters, sorry to have jumped to conclusions as to the cause.

THAT SHIT KEEP CRASHING HELP
WITHOUT DEBUG MESSAGE, SO I CANT HELP WITH WHATS WORNG

um. ok, well done. tried 14 times and not crashed. anyway, fix debug message about sewer gator.

BUG SEEMS ABOUT YOUR NEW LOCATION. WHEN I DOWNLOAD LABā€™S MAP DATA, IT CRASHS. AGAIN.
using 0.C experimental version 6180, which modded to support korean language and new fonts.

that fixed when i accepted lastest experimental.

fix bug : Near/far sighted mutation can appear after telescopic eye bionic was implanted

just looking, but is it possible that the Korean lamguage patch isnt handling the new location names well? they wouldnt have a dox file

Ran into a weird bug, when I goto a new overmap itā€™s like straight wilderness. No roads save for a single 4 house little town in the middle of nowhere. Ran into a hotel with no roads leading to it as well. I had gotten some debug message when trying to start a game "invalid terrain ā€œfarm_3_northā€ in overmap special ā€œFarm_wildā€, I deleted that overmap special specifically and I could play. Not sure if that fucked my maps or not.

Also on a side note, really enjoying your PRM play through on youtube, havenā€™t finished it yet but hope you keep it up. I like hearing about the game mechanics instead of typical youtuber lol so randumb screaming. Keep it up fam love your work!

1: i swapped OSs and lost the save :frowning:
but i can make a new one asp

2: it seems likely that they jsondefined the farm. if so, like the prison or school, i have to hunt down the new ids.

Ah, well Iā€™ve done some more debug exploration of several new overmaps, same deal. Iā€™ve seen orchards and fema camps spawn, and theres a huge river that seems to stay connected when the new overmap is generated, but itā€™s still vast forest swamp and field.

I forgot to mention Iā€™m playing on the mobile version for android and I replaced the included PRM with the most current (I think) version

edit: started seeing several apartment complex with parking lots spawn right next to each other sometimes 4 at a time. I suspect thats because of jsonification fuckery

Its supposed to be there. 3 apartments and 2 double lots.

The roads not being there sounds like a bug. What is your city size and distance? You should consider reporting it or genning a world without the mod to see if the difference is too much.

If you could give me your basic overmap settings Ill run them and see, but my maps are playable. I need more terminal buildings, like mansions. They dont seem to want to spawn unless I force them to.

The farm is fine in the coregame version, and in the mod I can place them fine.

city size 10 spacing 5.and I mean apartment complexes with parking lots. Iā€™ll post a screen shot later