PK's Rebalancing Mod

Cata++ and PK Monster Merger patch has a broken link?

the updated one is in the folder labeled ‘mods’ in the mod itself.

/data/mods/pks/mods/cata++.zip

[quote=“RipRoarinBoogerPenis, post:940, topic:11323”]city size 10 spacing 5.and I mean apartment complexes with parking lots. I’ll post a screen shot later[/quote]ill have to check. mapgen seems to work more smoothly with some settings than others.

and make a patch to remove any new structure ids

It seems that even with the patch, your mod and Cata++ refuse to work together and get stuck on the verifying and finalizing part of the character creator screen. Although I don’t think its the patchs fault, I tried loading the two mods without it and it was still happening.

hey,hey, i lost my acid rains with latest experimental ((
Looks like they changed smthing and there is no acid rains currently

great mod btw )

Not sure if it’s this mod, but I got into a weird issue after an update some 2 weeks ago. Namely I finally left my starter town after a year of fighting bit by bit, house by house with the zombie horde and after driving for about 20-30 tiles I encountered the “horde” and by that I mean +/- 300 young queen ants and over 2k normal ants. I know it’s stated in the mod descryption ants are supposed to swarm the surface in sprning, but is it supposed to be to this extend?

I was sure the devs put a hard limit to the amount of spawns from blobs etc.

I think it was me that triggered that pr not sure.
i posted about terrible slow down did some looking and it was a huge ass blob spawn underground.

Im sure the devs put a hard limit on amount of blobs that could then be spawned…probably wrong though.

ive haf thousands of triffids in play at one time before, during testing.

queens will reproduce at unprecedented levels like fungus if they spend enough gametime within the bubble. it’s at a hardcoded speed, but i can increase the cooldown for it. but that only delays the inevitable

[quote=“pisskop, post:948, topic:11323”]ive haf thousands of triffids in play at one time before, during testing.

queens will reproduce at unprecedented levels like fungus if they spend enough gametime within the bubble. it’s at a hardcoded speed, but i can increase the cooldown for it. but that only delays the inevitable[/quote]
This is one part of this mod that i love. I used mini nukes to clean the place :stuck_out_tongue:

pisskop could you please look into pigeons spawnrate, i think there are way to many of them in towns.

I was just on my way over to say that I finally found time to clear island 1 on hard in my other game. what a pain in the rumpus, Im considering actually replaying the game on normal.

Cuz the only winning move is to play slow and cautious and slowly save. it takes only one bad piece of luck to screw up 25 minutes of work, and since I cannot control my minions directly (or even indirectly via DF style waypoints and ai changes) I have to savescum through the worst of it.

So Im taking a break from applying head against wall. besides I have irl stuff I need to do too. I tend to binge game. its unhealthy.
anywho. I just updated and will look. Pidgeons should be common but not swarming like zeds. small flocks

• Adds in a mod to remove new structure ids, for any language issues. or simply preference.
  • Adds in more rads. again. this time without all the nasty ambient rads. hopefully.
  • tweaks over various things.

.<

Make no mistake though. A giant rattlesnake is deadly to an EG character.

Full
Dehydrated

How?

no -clean- water.

so i drank toilet water. and vomited. amd gave up on it and ate and took my heartburn meds.

i had to raid grocery stores to get enoigh water, and leave town to find a river to get enough to live on

Ive added a recipe to line a kevlar vest with an undershirt. The default kevalr (and subsequently the makeshift version) have +1 encumbrance now, and this has -1. So 6 for the default, and at 2 tailoring a recipe to make it 4.

Which I hope is fine for peoples.

I have added a ‘quality refillable lighter’ which consume double the fuel for 30% firestarter speed. Uncraftable and uncommon.
The hunter profession I added starts with it, since I do discourage debugging.

Sooo, one thing Ive really grown fond of is the amount of infighting my mod tends to produce.

Do you think I have a chance of doing my mechanic-ery unnoticed? I might even head inside if the horde looks to be thinning.

The vines are caused by a ‘root’ monster. A mid-high level critter that digs. So its invisible to zeds, the vines do minor damage to the zeds,and it can respawn them. They disappear after an average length of time though, so it can only make so many. I could kill it, but not without risking myself. It does fair melee damage plus hefty acidic direct damage. So far its done well enough to stop the hordes, but it seems unwilling to let me loot the corpses or smash the bodies …

[quote=“pisskop, post:955, topic:11323”] I have added a ‘quality refillable lighter’ which consume double the fuel for 30% firestarter speed. Uncraftable and uncommon.
The hunter profession I added starts with it, since I do discourage debugging.[/quote]

btw, can we wear lighters somehow?

Yes I could do this, but only with refillable lighters. due to cheathacks.

So Ill add a recipe for it. a long string and some duct tape.

would be great :wink:
and i hope no incumbrance wearing it?