Overmap Rebalancing - Update (2016-11-29)

Good day, ladies and gentlemen!

First of all: Please excuse my bad english, I didn’t have a lot of practice in recent years.

I really like all the mods, that get delivered with Cataclysm - and use most of them. Since the base game already delivers a lot of locations for every “overmap region”, it get’s more with some of these mods enabled. Personally, I prefer maps with small cities, that are far away from each other. It generates this “all alone and lost”-feeling to me. What I dislike is an overflow of locations on every regional overmap. It prevents this feeling. But I also really enjoy mods like “Arcana”, “More Locations”, “Z-Level_Buildings” and “PKs rebalance” (lite versions, delivered with Cataclysm - I don’t know if my mod works with the full versions of “Arcana” or “PKs rebalance”.)
UPDATE: I now also use the mod “Extended Buldings” (updated version, to be found here)
So I decided to make this small mod.

- Content of this mod -

A) All special locations within the base game (hospital, prison, powerstation, military bunker, mall, necropolis, fungi-“buildings”, anthills, bee hives, goo pits, hotels, motels, road stops, cathedrals, labs, ice labs, mansions, road mansions, megastores, public works, apartments, schools, toxic waste dumps, hazardous waste sarcophagus, evac centers, bandit camps, home improvement superstores, warehouses, football fields, etc.) and the mods (hell castle, factory, military outpost, office tower, multi-storey-motel, field office, etc.) will be generated at max. once per overmap region. With some exceptions, which have only been massively restricted, like caves [up to 5 times], FEMA-camps [up to 2 times], sewage treatment [up to 2 times], pump station [up to 2 times], farms [up to 3 times], wood cabins [up to 10 times], multi-storey-houses [up to 10 times per type], triffid groves [up to 2 times], spider pits [up to 50 times], LMOE shelters [up to 2 times], radio towers [up to 2 times], mines [up to 2 times], evac shelters [up to 5 times], camp sites [up to 5 times, one per type], gas stations and one or two exceptions more.

B) The min. city size for every special location has been decreased to one or two. So every location can spawn - even with small cities.

C) If a special location spawns enemies in a circle around it (Yes, I look at you: ants, hell spawns, fungi & triffids!), they don’t flood the overmap region anymore. It is now possible to avoid them. The max. diameter for the spawn-circle has been set to 30. This, by the way, means also, the spawn-circle-diameter for bees has been drastically extended. It is also 30 overmap tiles. The population has increased by factor ten.

D) You don’t use one or any at all of the mentioned mods? No problem. Have a look into the mod folder. There should be a folder, named “Rebalanced_BuildingSpawns_Mods”. In this folder you will find six files that start with “overmap_specials_mod_”. If you don’t use “Arcana”, “More Locations” (or parts of this mod), “Dino Mod” or “Z-Level_Buildings” then delete the corresponding file(s) & folder(s).
If you don’t use “PKs rebalance”, please follow these steps:

1. Open the mod folder “Overmap_Rebalancing”.
  2. Herein you will find a file, called “monstergroups_mod_dino_and_mod_pkrebalance.json”. Please delete it.
  3. Then open the folder “Rebalanced_BuildingSpawns_BaseGame_&_pksrebalance” in the mod folder.
  4. The file “overmap_specials_basegame_and_mod_pksrebalance.json” residing in this folder, should be deleted by you.
  5. Last step:
    -EITHER- rename
    "overmap_specials_basegame_without_mod_pksrebalance.json_REMOVE_EXTENSION_MORE_STREETS" to “overmap_specials_basegame_without_mod_pksrebalance.json”
    (then labs, fema-camps and some other building will have streets leading to them)
    -OR- rename
    "overmap_specials_basegame_without_mod_pksrebalance.json_REMOVE_EXTENSION" to “overmap_specials_basegame_without_mod_pksrebalance.json”
    (then labs, fema-camps, etc. won’t have streets).

E) Special “event” scenes like helicopter crashsites, mine fields, etc. will occur way less often. Only once in three cases, compared to normal settings. And the value for max. forest size has been doubled. You don’t like this? Delete the “regional_map_settings.json” file in the mod folder. Done.

Additional content comes with updates (see below)!

------------------------- UPDATE (2016-05-02) ----------------------------------------------
------------------------- An apocalyptic cataclysm -------------------------------------------

Good evening, good morning, ladies and gentlemen!

This mod has been through a lot in the last days - but step by step:
F) New buildings:

1. I included orchards (six variations) into the game, which may spawn near cities on occasions.
  2. There are now allotments occurring within cities - on occasions. Two variations.
  3. A special plaza with a little secret has been included.
  4. Flat studios may be appear in your cities. Included are thirteen variations.
  5. A new varation of the existing warehouse has been included.
  6. Two new LMOE-basements with a bit more equipment (reasons will be clear in a moment - just keep reading).

G) New variations to existing buildings:
The biggest expansion of this mod has been changing the cities from “a walk in the park” to “battlefields” - 95 to 97% of every building (and it’s variations!) which is/are already included in cataclysm via a JSON file got additional variations:

• four bombed/nuked (no radiation included) ones (the four models are all the same for every building-typ) with lesser spawning weight,
  • one looted version with the same spawning weight as the original building and at last
  • an burned-down version with the same spawning weight as the original building.
    The models for the looted and the burned-down version are different for every building.
    Long story short: you will find way less items. Buildings you see on the map may be destroyed or looted when you arrive. You will see a lot of destructed and looted buildings. It now really feels like the end of the world.

There are also exploded versions for some mods included. I would explain everything, but it 03:15 in the morning and I NEED to go to bed - so have a look at the mod folder after extracting and try figuring evereything out if you want. I will have no time in the next days to explain more so please be patient with me. If you’re using the mods “Arcana”, “Dino Mod”, “More Locations”, “Z-Level_Buildings”, “PKs rebalance” and the updated “EXTENDED_BUILDINGS” mod, you can extract the zip-file in your mod-folder and start your new game right away. If you don’t use any of these mods, have a look at point -D- in the original part of this starting post.

------------------------- UPDATE (2016-05-07) ----------------------------------------------
------------------------- An even more apocalyptic cataclysm ----------------------------

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!

First, I want to cover some points, I didn’t in the last update:
H) Some basegame buildings now rarely spawn far outside of cities:

• bars
  • houses
  • gunstores
  • dinners
  • churches
  • police stations
  • abandoned stores

I) Some locations don’t have streets, leading to them, anymore:

• military bunkers
  • labs
  • missile silos
  • radio tower
  • SAIs
  • power relais
  • FEMA camps
    My reasons for this: IMO secret locations like a military bunker, labs, missile silos shouldn’t be connected via big streets. Also things like a simple radio tower, a sai or a power relay aren’t normally connected with roads (at least where I live). FEMA camps are, I my imagination, rush raised as the cataclysm stroke. So they surely didn’t begin paving a road to the camp. All in all, there (at max) should be dirt roads, which shouldn’t be visible on the overmap. As there are no dirt roads in the game (afaik) I remove the roads.
    But I imagined, that the outcome in this decision wouldn’t be everybodies cup of tea. So I included an easy way to change this back:
  • First open the folder mod folder.
  • Open the folder “Rebalanced_BuildingSpawns_BaseGame_&_pksrebalance” in the mod folder.
  • Delete the file “overmap_specials_basegame_and_mod_pksrebalance.json” and at last…
  • …rename the file overmap_specials_basegame_and_mod_pksrebalance.json_MORE_STREETS" to “overmap_specials_basegame_and_mod_pksrebalance.json”.

Now to the current update:
J) I included some new buildings. These are:

1. bakery
  2. butchery
  3. a grove
  4. empty lot
  5. public toilets
  6. more studio flat variations

K) Not only are there ~120 burned, ~125 looted and ~70 bombed building variations included in this mod - now there are also additional ~115 shelled (and looted) variations (variations for seven buildings are currently missing and will follow in some days).

------------------------- UPDATE (2016-05-18) ----------------------------------------------
------------------------- An devious and even more apocalyptic cataclysm ------------

L) Anon420 mentioned here the integration of the mod “Add_Bandits”. I thought, this was a great idea, as I fumbled around with hostile npcs to add “trapped” buildings in my mod - but didn’t really like the results. With integration of GovTDs mod “Add_Bandits” it works more the way I expected it to. So this mod now includes (kind of) fortified houses with some nice guests. I also included my first try (hostile npcs) - as standalone version of the trapped buildings (which is the standard version after installating this mod) and as estranged companions for GovTDs bandits (which needs some work to be done - see below). So there will be some, well, carnage if you use the later version.

As GovTDs mod “Add_Bandits” isn’t my work, I didn’t include any of his files! So after installing this mod you will only get the version with (mostly static) hostile npcs. If you want the more interesting version, you have to follow this steps:

• First download GovTDs mod “Add_Bandits” and install it.
  • Delete the folder “Additional_AmbushedBuildings_BaseGame” within the mod folder “Overmap_Rebalancing”.
  • Extract the zip file “Additional_AmbushedBuildings_BaseGame&AddBandits” in the mod folder.

Now, if you activate the mod “Add_Bandits” in youre game worlds, you’re done here.
If you don’t, precede with this last step:

• Copy the file “gov_bandits.json” from GovTDs mod (found in the folder “ADD_BANDITS v0.10” -> “bandit_mod”) to the new folder “Additional_AmbushedBuildings_BaseGame&AddBandits” in the mod folder “Overmap_Rebalancing”

------------------------- UPDATE (2016-07-07) ----------------------------------------------
------------------------- Considering recent changes in C:DDA & PKs rebalance -----

Considering recent changes in Cataclysm:DDA & PKs rebalance mod, I changed affected parts in my mod. Before updating, please delete the old mod folder! (Some filenames changed.)

------------------------- UPDATE (2016-11-02) ----------------------------------------------
------------------------- Considering recent changes in C:DDA & PKs rebalance -----

Once again:
Considering recent changes in Cataclysm:DDA & PKs rebalance mod, I changed affected parts in my mod.
Before updating, please delete the old mod folder!

------------------------- UPDATE (2016-11-16) ----------------------------------------------

Recent changes in Cataclysm:DDA broke this mod, so I changed the affected parts.
Some mods have been marked obsolete by the developers. So I included some of these mods:

[ul][li]DinoCat’s DinoMod[/li]
[li]Lanceo90’s Animatronic Monsters[/li]
[li]GovTD’s Add Bandits[/li][/ul]

• which was never part of the original releases but adds a lot of atmosphere to the game!

------------------------- UPDATE (2016-11-26) ----------------------------------------------
------------------------- New content, a setup script and Whaley’s great mods -----

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen!

First, thank you to condortaco, Shadow86 & Garfink for their critiques!
I thaught about your feedback and decided:

1. …to mark the old description with a adjusted spoiler marker. So, however want’s to read the old content description, can this.
  2. …to write a setup script to simplify the complex setup process. It’s only a Windows-BATCH-file, but hopefully should do the job. Please post feedback regarding this.

I also included Whaley’s great mods Extended Buildings & Parks and Recreation Building Pack

Additionally, there is a new building (an abandond homestead) and there are some new building variations (basements).

I hope you enjoy!

PS. Don’t put the extracted folder in your mod folder. Start the setup and put the resulting folder “Overmap_Rebalancing” in your mod folder.

------------------------- UPDATE (2016-11-27) ----------------------------------------------
------------------------- Bugfixing and new building variations included ---------------

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen,

I’m sorry to say, but I found a bug in the script. It is now fixed and I also included some new building variations. The downloadable archiv has been updated.

Sincerely

Leon

EDIT: The bandits from GovTD’s mod weren’t shooting anymore. That problem is now fixed.

------------------------- UPDATE (2016-11-29) ----------------------------------------------
------------------------- Bugfixing and new building variation included ----------------

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen,

I corrected a problem within the animatronics mod, included a new variation for the abandoned homestead and added a … little extra.

Sincerely

Leon

Before updating, please delete the old mod folder!

WARNING: Because of the huge size of the mapgen folder because of this mod, it can take up to 1-2 minutes for the game to start the first time after you newly launched your system!

I hope you enjoy this mod. I’ll appreciate your critiques!

• Have fun -

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/44phhdrghhgnh77/Overmap_Rebalancing.zip?dl=0

PS. Make sure, “OvermapRebalance” is the last one in your “mods.json” (found in your region-folder, which you can find in your save-folder).

[center]==================================================[/center]
[center]- C - R - E - D - I - T - S -[/center]
[center]==================================================[/center]

Included in this mod are these excellent pieces of work:

[ul][li]DinoCat’s DinoMod[/li]
[li]GovTD’s Add Bandits[/li]
[li]Lanceo90’s Animatronic Monsters[/li]
[li]Whaley’s [url=http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=8579.0[/url]Extended Buildings[/li]
[li]Whaley’s [url=http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=12533.0[/url]Parks and Recreation Building Pack[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

Huh, this seems like a pretty neat idea. Not my cup of tea but I can see people who enjoy small cities can appreciate this.

Thank you, Noctifer! :slight_smile:

Id enjoy it. Some things I feel do spawn too often.

I prefer large cities with fairly large empty spaces and small cities. Some overmap regions dont have any large cities in them, and while its occassionally annoying to traverse them it feels a lot more like rural New Englad to me. I dont think my State (in NE) has moose, for example. Nor many wolves, but we have loads of coyotes.

But things like labs, that provide distinct benefits (bionics, mutagen, rare weapons/ammo, finale, and maps) spawn entirely too often for my taste. Even though I use labs all the time, to have 7 or 9 of them in the area equivalent of maybe 20-50 miles overland is silly buggers.

Leon, I think I like your idea. I definitely understand the feeling of small and far apart cities, plus the other things you mentioned. I’m going to try your mod.

Nice idea. I too like to spawn a map with mostly small cities apart from each other.

Just one question re overmap stuff spawners:
Wouldn’t this mod make the fungus practically take over the world in a couple of seasons? Being able to spawn 30 overmaps away should pretty much make certain that at too many locations there would be a constant spawn of fungi.
Or will their spawning become slower enough to amend this?

[quote=“jcd, post:6, topic:11725”]Nice idea. I too like to spawn a map with mostly small cities apart from each other.

Just one question re overmap stuff spawners:
Wouldn’t this mod make the fungus practically take over the world in a couple of seasons? Being able to spawn 30 overmaps away should pretty much make certain that at too many locations there would be a constant spawn of fungi.
Or will their spawning become slower enough to amend this?[/quote]
Fungus spires have an even higher radius by default, iirc.

good idea, im going to try this after i make new world

Thank you all for your answers!
There has been a large update; see the entrance post for details.

this is compatible with the mods listed, right? will it work without PKs rebalance?

I like this mod, but the mapgen could use some work. Sometimes it spawns labs, fema camps, etc in the middle of a forest without any connecting road.

Good evening, gentlemen.

there has been another large update. For details, please have a look into the starting post.

Thank you for your suggestions and replies!

@123nick:
It is possible, to use this mod without pks rebalance mod.
Though I constructed this mod to, by default, assume every of the following mods are in use:

• “PKs rebalance”
  • “More Locations”
  • “Dino Mod”
  • “Arcana”
  • “Z-Level_Buildings”
  • and “Extended Buldings” (updated version, to be found here)

If you don’t use “PKs rebalance”, please follow these steps:

1. Open the mod folder “Overmap_Rebalancing”.
  2. Herein you will find a file, called “monstergroups_mod_dino_and_mod_pkrebalance.json”. Please delete it.
  3. Then open the folder “Rebalanced_BuildingSpawns_BaseGame_&_pksrebalance” in the mod folder.
  4. The file “overmap_specials_basegame_and_mod_pksrebalance.json” residing in this folder, should be deleted by you.
  5. Last step:
    -EITHER- rename
    "overmap_specials_basegame_without_mod_pksrebalance.json_REMOVE_EXTENSION_MORE_STREETS" to “overmap_specials_basegame_without_mod_pksrebalance.json”
    (then labs, fema-camps and some other building will have streets leading to them)
    -OR- rename
    "overmap_specials_basegame_without_mod_pksrebalance.json_REMOVE_EXTENSION" to “overmap_specials_basegame_without_mod_pksrebalance.json”
    (then labs, fema-camps, etc. will not have streets).

If there are others out of the mods…

• “More Locations”
  • “Dino Mod”
  • “Arcana”
  • “Z-Level_Buildings”
  • “Extended Buldings”
    …then have a look in the both folders “Rebalanced_BuildingSpawns_Mods” and “Additional_ExplodedBuildings_Mods” and delete the corresponding files.
    For example, you don’t want to use the “Dino Mod”:
  1. Open the folder “Additional_ExplodedBuildings_Mods”.
  2. Delete the file “omrb_explosion_mod_dino.json”.
  3. Open the folder “Rebalanced_BuildingSpawns_Mods”.
  4. Delete the file “overmap_specials_mod_dino.json”.

@mco:
The behavior, you described, is not bug - it’s a feature. :slight_smile:
IMO secret locations like a military bunker, labs, missile silos shouldn’t be connected via big streets. Also things like a simple radio tower, a sai or a power relay aren’t normally connected with roads (at least where I live). FEMA camps are (I my imagination) rush raised as the cataclysm stroke. So they surely didn’t begin paving a road to the camp. All in all, there (at max) should be dirt roads, which shouldn’t be visible on the overmap. As there are no dirt roads in the game (afaik) I remove the roads.
But I imagined, that my outcome in this decision wouldn’t be everybodies cup of tea. So I included an easy way to change this back:

1. Open the folder mod folder.
  2. Open the folder “Rebalanced_BuildingSpawns_BaseGame_&_pksrebalance” in the mod folder.
  3. Delete the file “overmap_specials_basegame_and_mod_pksrebalance.json” and…
  4. …rename the file overmap_specials_basegame_and_mod_pksrebalance.json_MORE_STREETS" to “overmap_specials_basegame_and_mod_pksrebalance.json”.

Please post if you encounter any problems or find a bug.
I’ll also very much appreciate your suggestions and critiques!

It makes sense as far as logic goes, but i don’t think this is a good idea from the gameplay perspective. You already limit labs to two per overmap, hiding them further will make search for them somewhat tedious. Also placing things like power relays and fema camps in the forest will often lead to zombies and wildlife wiping each other(especially prone with higher spawn rate) and making such place much safer to loot.

this mod seems awesome, however how would i set it up if i wanted it too be compatible if im running PKs rebalanced and noctifers Cataclysm++ only? also, is there a version without the shelled/looted/nuked varients of buildings

oh and im also running the Zlevels buildings that come packaged with the game

Good day, gentlemen.

@mco:
I understand your point of view.
By following the described steps, the mentioned locations will have streets again.
I’d like to thank you for sharing your opinion on this.

@123nick:
This mod has been build modular.
If you want to take parts, like the bombed, shelled or looted building variations, out, open the mod folder “overmap_rebalancing” and delete either the folders with the corresponing names or single files in this folders:

• “Additional_BurnedBuildings_BaseGame” (burned down variations of basegame buildings)
  • “Additional_ExplodedBuildings_BaseGame” (bombed variations of basegame buildings)
  • “Additional_LootedBuildings_BaseGame” (looted variations of basegame buildings)
  • “Additional_ShelledBuildings_BaseGame” (shelled [and looted] variations of basegame buildings)
  • “Additional_BuildingSpawns_BaseGame” (basegame buildings [police stations, bars, gunshops, churches, dinners, houses, abandoned stores] spawn outside cities)
  • “Additional_BuildingSpawns_omrb” (new buildings, which come with this mod [orchards, allotments, public toilets, butchery, bakery, groves, plaza, studio flats, etc.])
  • “Additional_ExplodedBuildings_omrb” (bombed variations of the new buildings, which come with this mod)
  • “Additional_ExplodedBuildings_Mods” (bombed variations of various mod buildings [at the moment for “Arcana”, “Dino Mod” and “Extended buildings” (updated version)])

In your case (using only “PKs rebalance”, “Noctifers Cataclysm++” and “Z-level buildings”), I suggest the following steps:

1. Open the mod folder “Overmap_Rebalancing”
  2. Delete “monstergroups_mod_dino_and_mod_pkrebalance.json”
  3. Delete the folder “Additional_ExplodedBuildings_Mods”
  4. Open the folder “Rebalanced_BuildingSpawns_Mods” in the mod folder (“Overmap_Rebalancing”)
  5. Delete every file BUT EXCEPT “overmap_specials_mod_zlevelbuildings.json”
  6. OPTIONAL: Delete the folders “Additional_BurnedBuildings_BaseGame”, “Additional_ExplodedBuildings_BaseGame”, “Additional_LootedBuildings_BaseGame” and/or “Additional_ShelledBuildings_BaseGame”.

Please post, if you encounter any problems!

Excellent mod!

Edit:
Game crashes when I get close to any survivor encampments. I have OvermapRebalance at the end of my load list, not sure if theres a crashlog or what.

[quote=“leon713, post:15, topic:11725”]Good day, gentlemen.

@mco:
I understand your point of view.
By following the described steps, the mentioned locations will have streets again.
I’d like to thank you for sharing your opinion on this.

@123nick:
This mod has been build modular.
If you want to take parts, like the bombed, shelled or looted building variations, out, open the mod folder “overmap_rebalancing” and delete either the folders with the corresponing names or single files in this folders:

• “Additional_BurnedBuildings_BaseGame” (burned down variations of basegame buildings)
  • “Additional_ExplodedBuildings_BaseGame” (bombed variations of basegame buildings)
  • “Additional_LootedBuildings_BaseGame” (looted variations of basegame buildings)
  • “Additional_ShelledBuildings_BaseGame” (shelled [and looted] variations of basegame buildings)
  • “Additional_BuildingSpawns_BaseGame” (basegame buildings [police stations, bars, gunshops, churches, dinners, houses, abandoned stores] spawn outside cities)
  • “Additional_BuildingSpawns_omrb” (new buildings, which come with this mod [orchards, allotments, public toilets, butchery, bakery, groves, plaza, studio flats, etc.])
  • “Additional_ExplodedBuildings_omrb” (bombed variations of the new buildings, which come with this mod)
  • “Additional_ExplodedBuildings_Mods” (bombed variations of various mod buildings [at the moment for “Arcana”, “Dino Mod” and “Extended buildings” (updated version)])

In your case (using only “PKs rebalance”, “Noctifers Cataclysm++” and “Z-level buildings”), I suggest the following steps:

1. Open the mod folder “Overmap_Rebalancing”
  2. Delete “monstergroups_mod_dino_and_mod_pkrebalance.json”
  3. Delete the folder “Additional_ExplodedBuildings_Mods”
  4. Open the folder “Rebalanced_BuildingSpawns_Mods” in the mod folder (“Overmap_Rebalancing”)
  5. Delete every file BUT EXCEPT “overmap_specials_mod_zlevelbuildings.json”
  6. OPTIONAL: Delete the folders “Additional_BurnedBuildings_BaseGame”, “Additional_ExplodedBuildings_BaseGame”, “Additional_LootedBuildings_BaseGame” and/or “Additional_ShelledBuildings_BaseGame”.

Please post, if you encounter any problems![/quote]

ok, thanks for being helpful, ill try it.

ok, i did some file removing and renaming and now i have a question, what changes does the regional map settings has, besides the 1/3 helicopter crash, and etc spawns, and the monstergroups, file for PK rebalance and dino mod, is it ok if i leave it unmodified even if i have the dinomod disabled? should i use another version for PKs rebalance only?

oh and 1 more thing, the load order, should i have overmap rebalance before or after all the mods it modifys?

Good evening, 123nick.

The regional map settings (I assume you refere to the “regional_map_settings.json” in the mod folder) changes the following things in the game:

• Forests can be much larger
  • Special “locations” (like the helicopter crashsite) occur less often
  • Parks and shops spawn less often
    It is independent from other mods - activated or deactivated.
    You can even delete it and this mod will work just fine - only will forests be not as large, will there be more shops and parks and more special locations.

I don’t really know the inner working of cataclysm, but I assume: what’s read at last, lasts.
So if you load my mod at last, I can guarantee everything within it works just fine.

Sincerely

Leon

ok thanks

Anon420 mentioned here the integration of the mod “Add_Bandits”.

I thought, this was a great idea. I fumbled around with hostile npcs to add “trapped” buildings in my mod. Didn’t really like the result. With integration of GovTDs mod “Add_Bandits” it work more the way I expected. So this mod now includes (kind of) fortified houses with some nice guests. I also included my first try - the hostile npcs. So there will be some, well, carnage.

As GovTDs mod “Add_Bandits” isn’t my work, I didn’t include any of his files.

So after installing this mod you will only get the version with (mostly static) hostile npcs. If you want the more interesting version, you have to follow this steps:

• Download GovTDs mod “Add_Bandits” and install it
  • Delete the folder “Additional_AmbushedBuildings_BaseGame” within the mod folder “Overmap_Rebalancing”
  • Extract the zip file “Additional_AmbushedBuildings_BaseGame&AddBandits” in the mod folder

Now - if you activate the mod “Add_Bandits” in you game worlds, you’re done.
If you don’t, precede this last step:

• Copy the file “gov_bandits.json” from GovTDs mod (found in the folder “ADD_BANDITS v0.10” -> “bandit_mod”) to the new folder “Additional_AmbushedBuildings_BaseGame&AddBandits” in the mod folder “Overmap_Rebalancing”

Thank you. I hope you enjoy this mod.
Please post bug reports in this threat.

Sincerely

Leon