Draw Your Cataclysms II

So my current character was a DJ…and has a POWERED radio station. She wants all the survivors out there to hear this. Dont give up…that tiny pocket knife can win the day. And STAY TUNED for Molly’s weekly radio song.

3 Likes

This is our lovely Molly ^

Just tiny bit of criticism : maybe since it’s not a drawing it could go in What's happening in YOUR randomly generated apocalypse? Part 2!

Or since it’s a cool RP idea you could post a story of it in The Library

2 Likes

LOVE it. will do sorry for the mispost

Hello!

Welp, this is my newest survivor: Shuichi Saito, from the manga Uzumaki. It’s pretty much a skinny intelligent coward.

shuichi

4 Likes

Let me learn how to draw so I can draw my character running himself over.

2 Likes

i want to learn that how to draw these pictures

This is a picture of my first long-runner character by John Candlebury. He never got a chance to finish it (but that’s not easy to tell by looking at it). His name is Crazy Jack, and he’s a Medical Mutant with his trademark Kevlar Scarf. He also has the honor of being the first character made for my game, Genefreaks.

11 Likes

Nice style. I love it.

1 Like

Stavros the Second tripping a zombie and promptly axe kicking a new hole for it’s head, killing it.

5 Likes

Maddy Kane.

7 Likes

She’s so fast for tentacle legs on land. She’s practically claimed the forums since the last time I logged in :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Suits.

4 Likes

My first attempt at drawing my character.

16 Likes

That’s a freaking awesome fire attempt!

Hey thanks! It’s my first attempt at drawing a character but I used to do a little freelance multimedia art back in college. I’ll try to dig up a few pieces I worked on for a friend who was/is writing code for a game he’s making on Android.

4 Likes

New%20Piskel%20(3)

As the first zombie that he’s ever seen approaches Stavros The Second Jr, he realizes that all that marksmanship training his father had forced him to do during his long childhood may not have been such a waste after all.

14 Likes

“First attempt” Brushes shoulder lol :smiley:

1 Like

"Before the Cataclysm…
be

1 Like

…I didn’t hear their voices"

2 Likes