Draw Your Cataclysms

So this has happened to me before:

and this:

Anyone else want to doodle up some Cataclysm stories?

2 Likes

Activating paint

Edit: Here

Sometimes, I feel bad using windows. Only sometimes.

2 Likes

lols were had by this guy, looking forward to more contribs in this thread.

I was completely unprepared for the crushing, a whole 3 day old character! Gone!

2 Likes

[URL=http://img.ie/images/5t0qt.png][/URL]

Real life photograph of a zombie hulk in action

1 Like

Thunderstorms stopped, acid rain began. Poor Eric Bennet only saw the sun once, on his first day. He was then forced to drink toilet water and die in a pool of his vomit.

3 Likes

^My life in a nutshell^

By the way, love your Redmond Mann avatar

By the way, this just happened

1 Like

Do you REALIZE how hard it is to find a top hat and a monocle in this wasteland? :stuck_out_tongue:

This is how my games always seem to end. Also the only game where I actually managed to find a monocle ended in a fire-- I reversed into a gas station away from what remained of the horde and something caught fire, not sure exactly how. Coughed from smoke inhalation and died in my seat.

1 Like

Just posting, is it fine to contribute to this thread even if it is 2 months old? I can see people contributing after that too!

NECROMANCER! He’s working with the zombies kill him!

Ya, resurrecting a thread is fine.
Considering the alternative is making a new post of the same topic this just keep them in the same place, have at it.

1 Like

Okay, here we go:
[URL=http://s882.photobucket.com/user/Tau-battlesuit/media/CataDDA.jpg.html][/URL]

1 Like

not pictured: army pants, utility vest, trenchcoat, belt rig

1 Like

You can’t have 2 rucksacks on at the same time.

Yeah you can.

In .05 you can wear two rucksacks and two backpacks at once. 8 torso encumbrance with the stuff I listed, 270 storage volume. It makes you worthless in melee but with a bow its no problem, especially if you have the Quick trait because then you can be carrying a good bit of weight and still be plus 100 speed.

1 Like

I’ve worn two rucks since they started having rucks… So I have no idea what you are talking about.

1 Like

This thread reminds me of why I miss NPCs.