Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead drawed monsters! *^*

Hi survivors! ^ without anything to do in summer,i start to draw some of Cataclysm DDA monsters xD here i’ll post all the drawing that i’ll draw by now on ^^ (all the monsters are based about the “Waldo Tileset” xD) Enjoy! ^^

P.S. some draws were drawed really quick,so some effects were not the best XD (if i wrong to write something or you note an error in my texts,is because i’m italian xD and i’ll nevere use Google Translate u.u i hate it >n< xD)

Here is:
Zombie Soldier

Jabberwock

Nifty.

I expected the Jabberwock to be more of a blob of a mass of human and animal limbs. And red.

But cool tho

Nice, man. No need to worry about the English thing, either.

I’d think Jabberwocks are like Herplings from Terraria.

[QUOTE]all the monsters are based about the “Waldo Tileset” xD[/QUOTE]
For the Jabberwock i follow the Waldo’s figure XD xD thanks to everyone ^^

[quote=“Dark Star, post:6, topic:6815”][QUOTE]all the monsters are based about the “Waldo Tileset” xD[/QUOTE]
For the Jabberwock i follow the Waldo’s figure XD xD thanks to everyone ^^[/quote]

Yeah, it looks like the TTLG version. Good job of it, but wrong general idea. Our Jabberwock is pretty much a few Hulks mashed together, not a wicked-sick humanoid lizard.

I have always thought of our jabberwocks looking sort of like this:

[quote=“i2amroy, post:8, topic:6815”]I have always thought of our jabberwocks looking sort of like this:

Holy Shit.

What the hell did you use!

10/10
Most Fucked Up Thing I Just Saw

[quote=“Rivet, post:9, topic:6815”][quote=“i2amroy, post:8, topic:6815”]I have always thought of our jabberwocks looking sort of like this:

Doesn’t look like Rivet’s rendering style. Haven’t seen her use that many lights/reflections, but could be wrong. ???

That said, someone needs to tell Dr. Heiter that he got it wrong here. The Human Centipede: Jabberwock Sequence is clearly cannibalizing another of his victims patients, not joined in symbiotic harmony, so that’s a hella lot of wasted effort. Not to mention the massive blind spot to the rear, likely to the flanks too. This creation seems unlikely to do well in the wild.

A quick reverse image search points me to here.

DO NOT GO THERE I WILL HAVE NIGHTMARES FOR WEEKS NOW HOW COULD SOMEONE DRAW SUCH HORRENDOUS THINGS AUUUUUUUUUUUGH

DO NOT GO THERE I WILL HAVE NIGHTMARES FOR WEEKS NOW HOW COULD SOMEONE DRAW SUCH HORRENDOUS THINGS AUUUUUUUUUUUGH[/quote]

As the saying goes, we don’t read cataclysm stories to believe in zombies–we already know zombies exist. We read cataclysm stories to believe that zombies can be defeated!

DO NOT GO THERE I WILL HAVE NIGHTMARES FOR WEEKS NOW HOW COULD SOMEONE DRAW SUCH HORRENDOUS THINGS AUUUUUUUUUUUGH[/quote]
[me=Kevin Granade]bookmarks for later monster concept mining.[/me]

*Forrest closes his laptop and hyperventilates.
(Also I used that guy’s art for RP monster ideas)

O___O
The jabberwock figure is a mistery LOL XD

Can we please tame this and keep it as a pet. I want one. ;-;