The General I did This Creative Thing Thread (TGIdTCTT)

This is a thread for posting all those cataclysm and not cataclysm related drawings/photoshops/rage-comics/songs/metalcrafts/engravings/sculptures/frescoes and any other type of creative thing you made!

I’ll get this thing started

I have been reconsidering doing my western/fantasy webcomic

Perhaps a little to black mage like for my liking

I like this. I have seen a lot of drawing of fantasy drawing (so much lurking in elfwood), but yours seem to grasp my attention even more.

Wild west and fantasy, guns and magic? Sounds cool to me, I’m looking forward to seeing more drawing from you :slight_smile: Please keep it up.

I wish my creative expressions weren’t limited to insulting people.

[spoiler=The plot of my webcomic tht you probably dont want to read]
More like the tale of a decaying Jedi-like peacekeeping order (which is now mostly seen as a group of annoying diplomats you can more or less ignore without fear of any consequences) as it struggles to regain some of its old power in a world in which firearms have become the rule of the day; added to the mix is the age long rivalry of this order and the much well preserved and important “Name pending institution of mage users” which threatens to completely destroy the little reputation the order still keeps with the dwarven city states and thus completely dissolve its rival. And to spice things up those dwarves just found a structure deep underground and contacted the order for advice on how to proceed; which is actually the burial site of an important archmage and holds an artifact which could restore the organisation world to its previous glory, and the order will do ANITHING to retrieve it once they know it.

The story as of now has for main characters the duo of diplomats (which are master/apprentice) that the order dispatched to advice the dwarves. I still haven’t put much thought on this characters but the younger will be a gunslinger and the older a more traditional mage knight (posibly i dont know)

All of course with flashbacks to long past eras, complex politics, doses of gray and grey morality, essential third act twists and all that complex hard to write stuff.

So essentially its Idiana Jones meets Generic Wild West Setting (which is the main “flavor” of the setting) meets Star Wars meets Game of Thrones meets Dwarf Fortress (or something like that) that leaves a feeling of for better or worse times have changed and theres nothing we can do about it but adapt.

Also there are no elves because I hate elves and perhaps I will also scrap the dwarves or at least make them somewhat different from the norm

You shouldnt have displayed that much interest guys lest you like being bombarded by more ridiculous ideas[/spoiler]

ITS NICE TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE LIKE THE IDEA OF FANTASY WITH GUNS

Think bigger. When you start flinging your creative dung at society at large rather than just random jerks you are no longer an arsehole but an artist (this method does require you fling your actual dung though).

Im currently dropping piles of ciggie butts into the toilets at the office where I work so I can watch the higher ups go batshit trying to work out who is smoking in the dunnies.
Its art cause I say it is dammit.

Duh, well, this is not related to the Cata.

This is an old one of a heroic fencer battling a bestial barbarian…

I like that barbarian’s design. What is he wearing leather/chain armor? Looks pretty cool

Think bigger. When you start flinging your creative dung at society at large rather than just random jerks you are no longer an arsehole but an artist (this method does require you fling your actual dung though).

Im currently dropping piles of ciggie butts into the toilets at the office where I work so I can watch the higher ups go batshit trying to work out who is smoking in the dunnies.
Its art cause I say it is dammit.[/quote]

You’re lucky none of them read this forum.

PSYCHE. This is going on your review. I’ll see you in my office.

:smiley:

So I felt like drawing a fantasy thing today, and went with the idea of drawing a dragon concept. I went to google and began searching for ideas, it was all normal until i mispressed visit page instead of view image. And this beauty happened:

No amount of brain-bleach could possibly make me see a dragon in the same way as before.

I assume you did not draw your dragon concept after that incident.

I just used caffeine and a quantum tunneler to kite a hulk through a city. I now have a bicycle path that goes straight though. It’s a nifty shortcut. I paid him for his service by sacrificing a dog to him.

Well I think Im going to start drawing fantasy again so its NECROMANCER TIME

Whoops nope thats actually a paladin ohh well.

NECROMANSIRS?!

Oh, necromancers. That’s not very gentlemanly at all!

YES! LIVE AGAIN MY THREAD! WALK THE LAND FROM WHICH YOU WERE BANISHED!
(That zombie hand! A classic!)

An elf. Or is it John after drinking Elfa? Who knows

I SMELL AN ELF

Gtaguy has been content lately. He has enjoyed someone complimenting his story recently. He had a fine drink lately. He hasn’t slept well due to noise lately.

Dorfs? I am pretty dorf myself

"God, it’s me again.

Been wandering this dirt pile for what feels like 10 years now.
Suddenly, this. A 1970 Ford Falcon in what seems like pristine condition.

God. If this is an automatic, I’m coming to kill you."