ChestHole Tileset

Congratulations, Chezz! That’s an incredibly awesome thing!
I’m totally going to check the new tiles later.

Still, no time for sleeping, as tomorrow will have new tiles for you!

Kickass, Chezzo.

I’m still gonna rue the day I decide to stop being lazy and implement sprites for the Dinomod and Animatronic Monsters. @_@

Hmmn, all the mods put together ARE only 428 more tiles…

Heheh. Though it isn’t that high a priority, the only things that overtly stand out are terrain additions, unless your tileset uses a fallback method that avoids the transparency issues.

Solving that is literally the very thing that motivated me to make an MShock derivative, way back when, because that “pine lean-to” looked error-tastic using fallback tiles.

Yeah, you tileset people work miracles! Especially with the rate at which new stuff is being added to this amazing game. MShock Modded is still missing a few things, like the new instruments and the suitcases. I hope it will be updated sometime… :wink:

Ah right, I’ll need to add instruments. And suitcase. And the trees that are being added. And the Medieval Mod stuff… owo

No pressure! :smiley:

I admire every single person that contributes to this game.

I still need to get my ass into gear and learn how to submit PRs, as I’ve spotted a few typos that I would like to sort out… :slight_smile:

Have been working on a tileset update anyway, after all. As for contributing, the thread for that ( http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=1063.0 ) helped me quite a bit, though it takes a while to get used to working with Github. Trust me, I fumbled with it for quite a while. X3

Thanks man, I’ll have to take a look at that sometime.

Anyway, I’ll stop derailing Chezzo’s thread now… :slight_smile:

Aye. To get back on track, hope that Chezzo’s endeavors towards spriting mod content goes well.

I love New England in the autumn, when the leaves turn colors. Don’t you?

[Envy Intensifies]

That is AMAZING! :smiley:

Amazing update !
Haven’t seen Autumn in-game yet but already enjoying all the other additions !
Thank you thank you ! <3

You leafer.

I’m jealous too, though I suspect that the most recent tileset update that I just saw included it.

I might have to ponder doing that with the MShock Modded set, though already got a lot of content I’d decided to work on.

On the subject…hmm. How’d you sprite up the bagpipes, anyway? My take on it has looked a tad derpy so far.

Bagpipes in general.
Just use that as what you base the sprite off of.

Well that is derp. My current sprite for it is based off of the medium waterskin (hell if I know what I edited into that) with projections for the pipes. :V

I wouldn’t worry too much. The bagpipes is an awful instrument anyway… :wink:

<me - waits to get something hurled at me by an angry Scotsman… :smiley:

I just don’t want my sprite for it to be so derpy that I get a claymore tossed at me. ;A;

EDIT: I screwed up some sprite assignment, causing things like tubas pretending to be trees, spiral stones pretending to be random chunks of explosion, etc.