ChestHole Tileset

Omg Kedryn, these new racks are just amazing! Also thank you again Chezzo, for your work as always and for keeping things updated whenever possible. You guys do an amazing job working together.

Thank you, AdonaiJr. I’ve been eyeing the racks for awhile now but could never picture in my head what they should look like; until I was in a Wal*Mart the other day and it hit me. Considering I had to assemble fixtures like this at a previous job with Hastings I should have remembered.

Now if only things could look different based on if they were on a shelf or on the ground and multiple things per tile could be displayed, I’d be happy. Except I wouldn’t cos then I’d just be wishing for something else. :stuck_out_tongue:

quick question, how do i use an ISO set? is it like, cataclysm at a isometric instead of top down angle? do i just install and use it like normal cataclysm tileset
?

You just change tilesets, by hitting question mark, tabbing over to graphics, and change the tileset to Chesthole_iso.

So, poor M1 Garand is now a M1911 xD

Maybe is it the tyle ID 1537?

[quote=“AdonaiJr, post:465, topic:8933”]So, poor M1 Garand is now a M1911 xD

Maybe is it the tyle ID 1537?[/quote]

Shit. Hang on, I’ll fix that. My fault, I’m pretty sure.

It had no icon, I know shit about guns so I assigned it to the next thing that started with “M1” because I’m a moron. And I need to make a clip for it too. I’ll post again with a link to this fixed.

If you see any more of my errors like this (I made them very early in my tile-workings) point them out, please. I know how to Google to see what things should look like now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, looks like this now:

Not perfect but at least a rifle isn’t a pistol.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fgqme0jfbh67afa/Chesthole32Tileset_iso.rar?dl=0

Preexisting issue. You may find the M1903 is affected, the spider eggs switched around, the ksg with a pistol sprite.

I think these are all my errors still.

Alrighty, fixed those. Same link but posting anyway for convenience:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fgqme0jfbh67afa/Chesthole32Tileset_iso.rar?dl=0

Added bonus: contains fixed Jedi Cloak.

Tnx Kedryn! I’m not gun-nuts myself too (sorry guys if it looks derrogatory, i’m not native english speaker, couldn’t find a better definition), never touched a gun myself. I just made a point to myself to look at google images from every firearm/ammunition I find in the game, and read a bit about it’s history and use. Well, maybe I’m becoming a gun-nuts. :smiley:

Congrats on your growing obsession with guns. Many loombdown upon such things, but from the crosbow to the full auto miniguns and grenade launchers today. There is a fascinating history of technical development and pasion steeped in math and engineering to allow people yo protect themselves from dangers of the world…and for other reasons.

NOW YOU MAKE THAT GUN SEXY!

If you want a CC-BY-SA picture of the M! Garand, try this:

By Curiosandrelics.

Are there art assets for mco’s More Makeshift Stuff mod?

Thank You

Not yet. I am working on getting us back to no ascii, and then I will do some mods.

Here’s the CVD machine I have been working on:

What monstrosity is THAT? ^^

Neat…but unless it is broken into tiles, how will it work in a tile world? o_0

multi-tile structure if I’m not mistaken. Just don’t break anything, should be fine.

Could you fine folks add a tile for Hooded Hat please?

Combine Boonie Hat + rag on the back of it. One of my favorite hats and it is invisible…so I do not wear it =/

If yall could also explain how to add it to the written information I would be grateful. I forget after a few months.

Not 100% sure how to do it.

Is this sort of how:

Add the graphic to the png image file. Then open the text with the wall of items and…?

Does it matter where I added the line of information? As in, do I add the floor/worn version in specific areas? I also am not sure how I calculate the graphic location. Using gimp and setting the grid to 32x32…assuming I add the graphic to the end of the list…hmmm…I have to many games I mod to remember them all -_-

Hello Chezzo and Kedryn, I just created my account, and the first thing I had to do was to thank you guys for this amazing tileset!

Now, I wanted to ask you a quick question though. I’m currently using CDDA Game Launcher and I find it pretty useful at updating my game to the latest experimental build.

But my question is: Are this tilesets updates being updated through CDDA aswell? Or should I download it manually to get the latest changes made and on Github?

Thank you again for all your effort! Keep up the good work!

I hope this is not to odd of a question but how can i spawn white a white male Character? Id like to see myself in that character and i have trouble doing that with him looking like mr.T =) do i need to be albino a certain class? i wanted to do this with the Lab Challange.

That’s the tileset you are using. Try using a different tileset for different looks. No customizaiton currently sorry.