Cataclysm Animation Project [TRAILER'S TRAILER FINISHED]

[size=36pt]THE OVERHYPED CATACLYSM ANIMATION[/size]

Due to community demands, I am doing a animation! Using Flash/Photoshop!

Currently, progress is 15% done, with the trailer`s trailer sone and going up later today.
I would prefer to do a Animation, partially because it would help my Finals better in the long run.
[size=8pt]Oh, and of course I’m going to make a trailer for it.[/size]
Trailer’s Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5_WHh582ms&feature=youtu.be
(Pls no kill)
People who are working with me(Just some honors)
Sam Kilgore.

People’s DDA Characters (Also some honors)
Sir Jakers The Spider.
Rhodri Kraakman, The Insect Dude

Forum People who Supported Us(MORE HONORS)
trusty_patches
Lord Jakers Of The Realm Of Forums
Keyreper
Flashlight_Horder
Rhodri
Jarlaxle
StopSignal
wilson7755
TheFlame52

By the way, posting a character using Debug is DISHONORABLE. Unless your into the sort of thing Unless you deleted it on a earlier system or something.
Trailer coming in about 2 weeks, by the way, sorry for the sudden increase in time.

I vote animation. Also mi-go’s and zoose.

YES YES YES, I think that it should feature how impractical flashlights are for melee purposes, Along with getting addicted to pink tablets!

Alright, I can totally write those up.

This is gonna be awesome.

Fuck it, im doing a series of animations. Ask questions now.

I rather want to see some more or less iconic characters to appear.

And some really black humor.

Using zombie children as weapons ftw

Add plenty of funny references from the game! A sketch could include a super wimpy guy with no muscles throwing a Granade, getting !BUFFS! and then instantly turning into a fucking tank.

Also a guy getting really pissed off because he can’t kill a zombie dancer, tries for ages and eventually dies of dehydration.

Yessss
Flash animating is the best. Hard, but awesome.

Do the flash! Finish what i couldn’t.

ADD PEOPLE FROM THE FORUMS

YES

Me using wilson as a weapon.

Add Marloss Man Reborn in the background, owning zombies.

If your gonna add people can you have a scrawny wimp in the background throwing flashlights and zombies?

People from forums.
Oh.
Well, then don’t forget a guy with really thick glasses AND A TABLE IN HIS HANDS

Alright, If you want your character shown in the Animation Series, Please answer the following…
1: Please show a picture of stats/mutations/equipment/bionics.
2: Don’t bitch about how your not in the first episode, I will get to that later.
3: I already have a cast of voice-acters, editors, and ideas ready.
4: Don’t complain.
Now, we’re also going to ask two questions…
1: If you have a suggestion for the series, please post.
2: If you really, really want to, feel free to send ideas for the first episode.

[quote=“TinHeadDays, post:15, topic:8614”]Alright, If you want your character shown in the Animation Series, Please answer the following…
1: Please show a picture of stats/mutations/equipment/bionics.
2: Don’t bitch about how your not in the first episode, I will get to that later.
3: I already have a cast of voice-acters, editors, and ideas ready.
4: Don’t complain.
Now, we’re also going to ask two questions…
1: If you have a suggestion for the series, please post.
2: If you really, really want to, feel free to send ideas for the first episode.[/quote]

I believe I dumped every one of mine characters in Draw Your Cataclysm thread. Pick whatever you like. Equipment is all you see and stats are all similar as in “fuck that noise I’ll just dump the perception again and hope that there ain’t gonna be any mines in the first town”

Mind if I quote that? lol

I’ll be quite honored.

"fuck that noise I'll just dump the perception again and hope that there ain't gonna be any mines in the first town" -Trusty Patches
Tada

I don’t know how to make screenshots so I’ll just post the character stuff.

11STR/8DEX/9INT/10PER, Traits: Psychopath,Self Aware,Robust Genetics, Schizophrenic, He has a Trench coat, Cargo Pants, 12 Wearable Flashlights, 4 Regular Flashlights, A crowbar, and a rock that has the word Excalibur knife carved into it.