Cataclysm Animation Project [TRAILER'S TRAILER FINISHED]

[quote=“Flashlight Hoarder, post:20, topic:8614”]I don’t know how to make screenshots so I’ll just post the character stuff.

11STR/8DEX/9INT/10PER, Traits: Psychopath,Self Aware,Robust Genetics, Schizophrenic, He has a Trench coat, Cargo Pants, 12 Wearable Flashlights, 4 Regular Flashlights, A crowbar, and a rock that has the word Excalibur knife carved into it.[/quote]
If you’re on windows, use the windows button (the one that looks like the windows icon, next to space bar.) + PrtScSysReq or whatever it’s called, above the =/+ and backspace buttons. then upload the screenshots to imgur or another image-sharing site to be able to show the photos on the forums.

Anyways, notice me TinHeadDays-Senpai!

I kinda hate myself for having boring survivor armor now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ideas: Mention how someone can craft leet survivor armor yet not know how to make cargo pants, and other similar crafting oddities.

Seriously though, the recipe for cargo pants should be auto learned at some point.
“How to I make pants with large pockets on them? Plz tell me it too hard! :(”

show off the NPCs social skills :smiley:

This’ll be so awesome once it starts.

My character is a revolver wielding Sir usually. I have a super OP spider character going, but he’d probably be too hard to draw + animate, so here’s a brief drawing Sir Jakers I did on Draw Your Cataclysms a while ago:

He’s obsessed with any shade of pink or purple because omg best colour. Also if you gotta know, his stats are:

STR: 11
DEX: 14
INT: 11
PER: 10

And he’s very handy with a switchblade + a colt navy. He’s a real lightweight though and can’t even smoke a cigarette the right way around.

So. You want to be driving a car eh?
I already came up the the name of the first episode
The Risks Of Driving Drunk in a Zombie Apocalypse.

Nah, I’ll try my best to animate him. Problem is, I’m terrible at proportion.

[quote=“Flashlight Hoarder, post:20, topic:8614”]I don’t know how to make screenshots so I’ll just post the character stuff.

11STR/8DEX/9INT/10PER, Traits: Psychopath,Self Aware,Robust Genetics, Schizophrenic, He has a Trench coat, Cargo Pants, 12 Wearable Flashlights, 4 Regular Flashlights, A crowbar, and a rock that has the word Excalibur knife carved into it.[/quote]
What’s your name?

New Update: With the help of some comrades I have started on the production of the trailer for the Animation…

Well, I wish I had noticed this the first time around. An episode could be a psa on proper drug use, as I lost my favorite charector to a codeine overdose. The legendary triple thresholded LEROY. I miss him so. Seriously though, we have a lack of not LP YouTube content, and a lack of good animations I haven’t seen, so good on you for making this happen.

This Shall Be Truly Legendary!

Why Did You Capitalize All The First Letters In Each Word, Your Not Supposed To Do That.

Well, I have plans on the plotline…
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote]
inb4 Jakers the Spider eats me.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote]
inb4 Jakers the Spider eats me.[/quote]

=3 Yummy Insectsss

But I’m glad to see this is still in development; here’s hoping your work shall be fantastic and won’t stress you out too much, TinHead! Just take your time, I doubt anybody here will stab you if you don’t do it. (I hope…)

Its not a stabbing, its a shanking. Kidding, but any halfway decent cartoon is a good thing.

Sadly, the hardest part is not drawing characters, but getting them to move body-parts etc… This is a huge problem for the Spider Mutants…

Sadly, the hardest part is not drawing characters, but getting them to move body-parts etc… This is a huge problem for the Spider Mutants…[/quote]

If it would make things easier, feel free to just do my human form.

It’s just the legs man…
[size=12pt]Those legs…[/size]
Seriously, they’re hard to animate and worse off I’m using flash, which doesn’t like moving animations around too much.

Make the animations like LazyMuffin and you will get my eternal love, even if it’s just 30% like him.