L'll draw your current survivor V.2

Basically just submit a screencap of the @ screen, your inventory and the bionic menu if you have bonics. (Please place them under spoilers to help the readability of the thread)

And i’ll draw them.

l’ll try to draw at least 3 survivors per week, in the order they were submitted.

Here’s a drawing of my current survivor so you know what type of results to expect:

I’ll submit the minute I get home.

Dibs, I guess.

Haha, well this will probably be a challenging one for you, but here’s my current survivor. (Totally silent cyborg ninja octopus ftw)

@ Screen:

I know what you’re thinking. How the heck does a cyborg mutant octopus lady with slimy plant skin have the Pretty trait? A dose of Feline Serum, that’s how! Don’t worry, I’m just as confused about this as you are.

Inventory:

Mostly conventional military gear, armour-wise. Wields a naginata as a primary weapon, with an A7 laser rifle as backup.

Active Bionics:

Passive Bionics:

Octo-niiiiiiiinjaaaa…nobody suspects a thing! Octo-niiiiiiinja, she’s got a good thing going!

I’m very curious to see what you can come up with should you attempt it! Serious kudos if you do, I know representing this clusterfuck of a character isn’t the easiest task :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m home. Here it is.

Equipment:

[spoiler]

I picture the army pants rolled up to the calf, as the combat suit is basically skin-tight and there’s no where to tuck it in.
Also I like to see the combat armor as the chinese stealth armor from fallout.[/spoiler]

Stats:

Active Bionics:

Passive Bionics:

Mega thanks! I’m not very artistic so I’m pretty excited to see what you’d make.

^That is one incredibly badass preschooler.

I hope Brady’s not too complex, CDDA characters can get kinda crazy over time.

She’s gotta stay light, equipment wise. Her bones just aren’t what they used to be.

Thanks a ton for doing this, and best of luck with the artistic process.

He’s the second best character I have so far imo, the other one is a super soldier with heavy power armor.

Not to mention that I play him with 0.35 item spawn rate.

Here’s his background/short story: http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=13403.0

Awh yeah! Super cool to see a repeat of this thread. Previously I’ve just lurked on this forum, but I really enjoyed the first thread, so I just registered to join in. Real keen so see what comes out of it.

Here’s my current survivor:

If you like, you could add an adorable little sister in a too-large winter coat, due to the challenge I’ve been playing with. Your call, 'course. Cheers!

I was hoping you’d do another one of these threads. I really like your art style when it comes to characters.

Playing a survivor based on the template of my succession game character right now.

Zoey’s her name and moving/hitting stupidly fast is her game, especially since I finally found the infinity+1 sword that is the monomolecular blade.

Thats pretty awesome that you are draw survivors. Well I guess I can try if someone would like to draw one of my older characters since I am well… artisticly inert. Atleast in the drawing department.

Yes indeed it is my very old character (version vice) dating back some time ago when granades were relativly frequent. Therefor dont be too suprised about the stats. Also highly modded, both with mods from this community as some homebrewed stuff from myself (including some very broken items like a particular cloak he wears which may or may not be related to those stats). Currently if I use him I use him for debugging and testing homebrew mods so I dont run into any issues with my actual characters. Though it is still a blast once in a while to play as a godlike thing.

Anyways here we go:

@ Screen and Equipment (Right side relevant):

Do note his Cloak. Its a dark metallic cloak, transparent and weightless, kind of like the wrappings of some images picturing wraithes. The armor this character is wearing is of course the RM-13 Combat Armor. Figured this thing was the closest thing to an actual nanosuit. Yes it fits his special anatomie somehow (Guess I need to look into that later on. Doesnt make sense that wings fit through this thing.) His starting profession was custom made aswell. Kind of like a scientist who was forced to work on the portal devices and turned into some kind of eldritch abomination along the line. Not going into detail with that. The weapon is called Omegacorp Elerium Beam Rifle 24 Prototype, nothing custom since it is just a renamed ARC 314 Carabine from Noctifiers mods (also huge thanks to him for his awesome mods). Elerium since I am an X-Com fan and we got anyways basicly references to alot of other franchises in Cataclysm DDA so why not that one. I pictured it as firing a salvo of blue rays able to vaporize unarmored targets. Oh and btw, a Shoggoth actually still provides a challenge to fight if I dont flip arround stats or something since they regen almost faster than I can deal damage.

Bionics: Figured them to be more Nanotech based on this character, therefor they are not visually striking. Therefor no screenshots.

Mutations and other stuff (Thanks to Random Dragon for his awesome and very simple Dragon Mutation mod he made a long time ago, still maintaining a personal version of it):

So yeah. That guy is basicly a half dragon god. I am kinda into that stuff. I love anything powerfull and inhuman. Heck I find all pictures and descriptions of Mi-Gos cute.
Yes it is kind of… broken to play, thats why I degraded him to debugging and testing. But well… once every blue moon I tend to get bored and just want to mow through a herd of Zombies and extradimensional critters. Thats the time when I get him out and clean town after town.

Edit: Might need to change the images depending if they are not visible. Imgur is usually the way I go. Just linked them for now.

Nick Stefan

Butler turned artifact hunter, farmer, builder, all around person anyways here you go.

[quote=“Solusphere, post:3, topic:12674”]Haha, well this will probably be a challenging one for you, but here’s my current survivor. (Totally silent cyborg ninja octopus ftw)[/quote]Yaharia Swan, Cyber-octo-ninja:

It turns out that a naginata is not a type of longer katana, but a type of polearm. I’m sorry for the mistake.

Whoah, nice one! That ended up looking far more badass and less ridiculous than I expected!

And yeah, you were probably thinking of the Nodachi. No big deal, she has one of those too :slight_smile:

Nicely done, and thanks!

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:12, topic:12674”][quote=“Solusphere, post:3, topic:12674”]Haha, well this will probably be a challenging one for you, but here’s my current survivor. (Totally silent cyborg ninja octopus ftw)[/quote]Yaharia Swan, Cyber-octo-ninja:

It turns out that a naginata is not a type of longer katana, but a type of polearm. I’m sorry for the mistake.[/quote]

Super Sweet!

[quote=“Rot, post:4, topic:12674”]I’m home. Here it is.
Mega thanks! I’m not very artistic so I’m pretty excited to see what you’d make.[/quote]

Nine:

You are around 70% weapons.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:15, topic:12674”][quote=“Rot, post:4, topic:12674”]I’m home. Here it is.
Mega thanks! I’m not very artistic so I’m pretty excited to see what you’d make.[/quote]

Nine:

You are around 70% weapons.[/quote]

THAT I AM

That is amazing John! Here’s mine:

I haven’t started experimenting with mutations yet… I’m too afraid D:

[quote=“Hibou, post:6, topic:12674”]I hope Brady’s not too complex, CDDA characters can get kinda crazy over time.

Thanks a ton for doing this, and best of luck with the artistic process.[/quote]

Nice! Kinda reminds me of a plague doctor…

That is awesome! I love what you did with the mask. Keep up the great work!