Brown Like Bears Tileset [Edit of Retrodays] Another version!

In that case, kind sir, we will leave it as it is! :smiley:

Someone smeared depressing effect goop all over it.

Gross!

[quote=“Slax, post:42, topic:7696”]Someone smeared depressing effect goop all over it.

Gross![/quote]

Well, i kinda like how it looks, but woah it’s so hard to look at it! This game must have easy to see things, so i guess this won’t be for now.

Also, i have to say that i have the net update there to upload and publish, i just need the will to do so (?

Well, I’ve got a monitor with extensive gamma settings so I don’t really see the problem. Or maybe my eyes are different. Guess I just have some advantage. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or maybe… it’s me the problem! /suicides

In any case, if it’s better, the colour pallette could and would be changed! What does the other people think?

[quote=“StopSignal, post:35, topic:7696”]Just dropping this here to get you excited.

Dat me!

If you ask, you could get one for you. (If i have time [size=4pt]hint: i usually don’t, but i will try[/size]) It does not mean i will do a different build for everyone that wants, but i could get the image and you paste it to the game. Fun! I guess.

Well, expect some forest changes tomorrow!
Then i will take a break because i need to animate a gift for someone :3 But later, stuff![/quote]

That’s really cool :smiley: I wouldn’t mind getting a sprite for my mothman! (I can provide a reference sheet or two for him if desired - This also reminds me I need to doodle your survivor dude sometime, so I’ll probably do that later today :D)

[quote=“Chaz, post:46, topic:7696”][quote=“StopSignal, post:35, topic:7696”]Just dropping this here to get you excited.

Dat me!

If you ask, you could get one for you. (If i have time [size=4pt]hint: i usually don’t, but i will try[/size]) It does not mean i will do a different build for everyone that wants, but i could get the image and you paste it to the game. Fun! I guess.

Well, expect some forest changes tomorrow!
Then i will take a break because i need to animate a gift for someone :3 But later, stuff![/quote]

That’s really cool :smiley: I wouldn’t mind getting a sprite for my mothman! (I can provide a reference sheet or two for him if desired - This also reminds me I need to doodle your survivor dude sometime, so I’ll probably do that later today :D)[/quote]

With your profile pic and images i remember of Mothy i think i can nail it! Trying it now.

Alright, sweet :smiley: I look forward to checking it out!

New fighter arrived! (If you like it, of course, if not tell me what to change!)

[center][/center]

[size=8pt]Chazmoth: Da dude[/size]

Played a bit with colours to make it look bright and clean at the same time, so it’s easy to recognize. Only you can tell me if it goes right!
I could have made it brighter but that would have required black eyes, and i don’t know if you wanted that. In any case, fixes can be done, just ask!

[size=7pt]A calm chazmoth, in it’s natural habitat[/size]

[size=7pt]Chillin’ in the shelter[/size]

Oh man, that looks amazing! The only things I can think of that I’d like changed are his hair colour (At the moment it looks like it’d blend too much with the dirt in Brown Like Bears), and maybe he should have a pair of pants (Right now it looks kinda like he’s running around with only a hoodie on, which doesn’t seem like a good idea in the winter! XD

Apart from those issues though, it looks super awesome, I love it :smiley:

That’s what i get for using the most generic dark brown as backgoround! Anyways,

A few touches there, a few touches here, some makeup and wazzap!

Looking good! :smiley: Thank you again! Also, do I have your permission to further edit the sprite myself if I decide I want to make any extra changes? I just thought I’d check, it should be easy enough for me to edit it here and there, but it’d be best for me to ask for permission, first!

Of course, it’s a gift, it’s yours! If you can find a better colour for the hair, haha

Thanks! I’ll play around with the colours and such and see what I can get :smiley:

Great! Let me know how it looks whenever you try that!

Will do! I had a spot of trouble actually loading the tileset initially, but it was a quick fix (The file was looking for a folder named BrownLikeBears, and the pack I downloaded had its folder called BrownLikeBears 3.1, so I just removed the name from the folder and it worked like a charm!

Here he is in BLB:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I edited him a bit to give him a little stubby tail and show his feet beneath his jeans.

Also for fun, I added his sprite to RetroDays20, which helps him stand out a bit more due to the change in resolution:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

No matter what world he’s in, he’s pretty adorable, so thank you again for doing this :smiley:

Haha, that’s pretty awesome!

I cried a little when i saw those benches. And those doors. UPDATING THE TILESET NOW.

Edit because the update comes next to this post and i don’t like tripleposts. (Only doubleposts and only in my own threads):

Hey Chaz, i am making a little pack with the chars i got for now (default, yours, mine), but i don’t know if you’d want your own edit with it. In that case, just tell me and i add it!)

[center][/center]

The A Lot Of Stuff I Had Not Done Yet Update! With extra stuff.

Well, i don’t know what to say? I seriously made a lot of terrain things that were missing. Now it looks more beary! Enjoy!

Reusing:

[size=7pt]Dejavu; no, Lois?[/size]

D’aww, what a cutie.

[quote=“Slax, post:59, topic:7696”]D’aww, what a cutie.

[/quote]

Woah. We need to get you making those for everyone!