Android Version not available

I’m posting my question here because I have no idea where the right place would be.

Since the experimental release cdda-experimental-2024-08-13-2223, the Android builds haven’t been produced anymore. This happened a few months ago as well, and it took a little while before they reappeared. I assumed it was because no one was aware of it since the builds seem to be automated. If that’s the case, I figured I could simply point it out, but I’m not really sure where the best place to do that would be.The bug report template on GitHub doesn’t seem appropriate for this, and I haven’t found any discussion about it anywhere else, so here I am.

1 Like

They’re available. I just downloaded a recent one. Good luck modding though. I haven’t figured out how. The folder isn’t showing up anywhere that I can find.

Since ten days maybe you already know, but the game folder in Android is in: “Android/data/com.cleverraven.cataclysmdda(.experimental)/files”. I have heard that some phones doesn’t let you enter that folder without root permission but I’m not quite sure.

You are correct sir. The last version I was able to mod was on a Nvidia Shield tablet. It was super easy to switch the sd card between tablet and pc. I’m on a s24 now and can’t figure it out. I guess samsung locked it for security reasons. I even downloaded ADB and tried to figure it out that way but I had no luck. I don’t have the patience.

Locking down storage/emulated/0/android/data isn’t Samsung’s choice, it’s Android policies since perhaps 12 or 13, you can use FV files app to access this without root. Did it recently myself.

A mí parecer, puedo decir que parece deberse a una mala adaptación de los cambios integrados, puedo descartar que haya podido ser las versiones de Android, ya que lo instalé en mi teléfono personal en un Android reciente y un Motorola con Android 12, en lo dos falló. Intentaré descargar una versión que me haya funcionado anteriormente.