A thread for my mods, though currently it’s just these:
- Adds eleven walkers to the game.
- Adds a recipe book for the above (“Northrup ATSV schematics”), found very rarely where science items are found.
- Modifies the existing Chicken Walker to be slightly tougher and faster.
- Makes walkers leave salvageable wrecks instead of just exploding.
- Allows friendly walkers to be deactivated, as manhacks can.
- Allows one to very rarely find packed Chicken Walkers.
Downloads and more details can be found on the Github: https://github.com/91247686/Bootleg-Walkers
Adds the BK .444 revolver from “E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy” to Cataclysm. It and its ammunition can be found where obscure pistols and ammo spawn. Ammunition can be reloaded. Does absolutely nothing else.
Get it here (no github, too simple to bother): https://www.dropbox.com/s/p05kwvag3xwnazl/bk%20444.7z?dl=0
Beta National Guard Camp edit
- Cut bot numbers to about 1/3.
- Added a delay to their attack, and an audible warning (if you’re close enough to hear it).
- Renamed bots and altered descriptions to reflect their capabilities.
- Altered itemgroups, bots drop their weapons/ammo and energy weapons/mods can be found in the lab.
That’s it for now! Feedback (particularly for the NG Camp) would be appreciated.