A special thanks (acid zombies)

If you’re quick you can run up to the corpse, pick up the explosives, and throw them before they go off. Check the timers before you decide whether to commit or not though :slight_smile:

Also try running up and (s)tomping it.

Yes, stamp out some active C4. What could go wrong? o3o

Everyone knows that the disabling procedure of C4 is to show it how alpha you truly are.

Huehuehue.

Though I recall that supposedly, C4 burns hot enough (and yes, you can light on fire and it’ll give zero fucks about it) that trying to stamp it out is a Bad Idea.

[quote=“Random_dragon, post:45, topic:10774”]Huehuehue.

Though I recall that supposedly, C4 burns hot enough (and yes, you can light on fire and it’ll give zero fucks about it) that trying to stamp it out is a Bad Idea.[/quote]
I remember a teacher (government/current issues) back in highschool telling us about a guy he went to boot camp with using small bits of C4 to cook with, and on one occasion when he went to stomp it out because he heard his commanding officer coming and blew his foot off.

Far more likely that it burned right through his shoe instead. Though I recall they tested that on Mythbusters, didn’t they? o3o

I don’t know, I stopped watching television when I realized it was mostly commercials.

Ah, the uses of a DVR. o3o