What tileset do you usually use for playing? :D

I really love Raga’s tileset,it’s simply but at the same time so beautiful to see :3 and you?What tileset do you usually use? :3

None at all.

None.

The ASCII version of this game is surprisingly clean and understandable.

I really like the ASCII tilesets. They look really pretty and still allow me to see a lot at one time.

The default ASCII display annoys me because it’s taller than it is wide. I like squares.

Yeah,the ASCII is better for more things but sometimes i get in confusion because i don’t recognize very well the stuffs around my chara xD but yes,is clean and simply :slight_smile:

ASCII!!! What were we talking about?

I am using the coleen/mshok tileset. The ascii only was the only thing that kept me from playing this game. Ithough that there where no tilesets for it butwhen i learned of them i started playing the game. The ascii grafiks are functional and understandable but at the same time to me very ugly . I am not that dependent on grafikbut no tilests = non existent grafik. Iam very gratefull for all the work coleen put into those grafiks together with mshock <3

edit: I can t wait for the addition of dynamic avtars that display clothing and mutation /aprehensive

i used boardgame titleset i think is one of the best titlesets but its outdated
now i use retrodays titleset because is square and up to date
i do not use ASCII because its not square so its hard to read some things

I am playing with RetroDays or Mshock, depending on current mood. If you ever wanted to see snow in Cataclysm, you can with Mshock at winter season now. It is so cool to wake up at morning 1st day of winter and see everything covered in snow…

Square ASCII.
It also has to be small - I think my current one is 8x8. I’m too poor to get a proper monitor, so 8x8 is the biggest size that works well for me.

default ascii

come at me bro

Retrodays. It isn’t to big, and lets me understand wtf I’m looking at more easily.

[quote=“Valpo, post:7, topic:7601”]I am using the coleen/mshok tileset. The ascii only was the only thing that kept me from playing this game. Ithough that there where no tilesets for it butwhen i learned of them i started playing the game. The ascii grafiks are functional and understandable but at the same time to me very ugly . I am not that dependent on grafikbut no tilests = non existent grafik. Iam very gratefull for all the work coleen put into those grafiks together with mshock <3

edit: I can t wait for the addition of dynamic avtars that display clothing and mutation /aprehensive[/quote]

We have code support for gear & mutations (different appearance by gender, too) to appear on the PC tile. Just needs arted.

Yes one step done now i ll wait till the art arrives then /party

Using Colleen’s right now. I just don’t feel like developing the matrix vision required for ASCII.

ASCII4lyfe

None. The only problem is that the original font isnt as square as I’d like. I still have no idea how to add a new font as a tileset, so I just live with it

<- ASCII master race. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wingdings, because me hardcore.

Ascii, like 13x13 (2560x1440 screen). It’s not that hard to add custom fonts.