What makes you angry!

My top thing at the moment is how my funnels never gather anything. not rain or acid regardless of whatever type of container i put under it.

What makes you angry!

Not being able to survive just a day in the woods because of zombearsplosion.

NPCs that greet me as I come out my front door in the morning by screaming obscenities at me while demanding I hand over my weapons and/or stay off their ‘turf’.

On the upside, free stuff after I get done curbstomping them to death.

Zombie dogs breaking my boarded windows every morning.

that big crowd of vicious wild animals hanging out by my safe house in the morning. I am seriously starting to consider burning their remains, i fear the more i kill the more i attract!

More like free meat and skill training.

Zombears, I hate you so!

Monsters I can handle. Cool stuff I’ve long since discarded for whatever reason? GONE FOREVER.

This forum.

Rats! For the love of goats, I cant hit them! my oldest toon of 4 days, slayer of zombears, crusher of zombie hulks… Murdered by a single flippin Rat! there is no god…

That too.

All these F*cking spiders outside my Safe House that I can’t hit!

Having to watch your helpless character take those last few fatal hits because pain has already dropped your stats too low for you to have any chance of a getaway or a victory.

Worst thing ever.

my character magically missing a zombie 100+ times when using melee like i’m fighting a zombie not a cyborg ninja

ZOMBIE DOGS shakes fist

my turrets sometimes not targeting zombears and zombie dogs and just sitting there waiting for the palisade to be destroyed.

also, not being able to repair palisades until they’re destroyed.

[quote=“HunterAlpha1, post:16, topic:5034”]my turrets sometimes not targeting zombears and zombie dogs and just sitting there waiting for the palisade to be destroyed.

also, not being able to repair palisades until they’re destroyed.[/quote]

Don’t feel bad. It’ll get better one day.

Pthalocy being away:c </3

[quote=“Rivet, post:17, topic:5034”][quote=“HunterAlpha1, post:16, topic:5034”]my turrets sometimes not targeting zombears and zombie dogs and just sitting there waiting for the palisade to be destroyed.

also, not being able to repair palisades until they’re destroyed.[/quote]

Don’t feel bad. It’ll get better one day.[/quote]

That day is now.

[quote=“Nighthawk, post:13, topic:5034”]Having to watch your helpless character take those last few fatal hits because pain has already dropped your stats too low for you to have any chance of a getaway or a victory.

Worst thing ever.[/quote]

Also

I moved into a mansion with my last char and it’s more like a zoo, really. I don’t really feel safe there with hundreds of wolves, mooses and bears staring into my soul before I fall asleep.