Silly Things In Cataclysm That Make You Laugh

For me, it definetly has to be the cannibal books. Who the hell made these??? But thats besides the point, Who in the right mind published it??? and then how was it so popular that its found in libraries and houses country wide

For me, it’d probably be the fact that NPCs have some of the foulest mouths known to man.

Also that my body in real life probably consists of about 5 percent caffeine at this point.

They are hilariously juvenile in their conversations

The fact that a lot of tasks can be made easier by DOING ALL THE DRUGS.

Smoke meth to aid in installing bionics. REASONABLE REAL LIFE ADVICE.

The hilarious messages you can get for doing some actions.

“You try to set yourself on fire, but you’re already smokin’ hot!”
“You attempt to pick your nose. Congratulations, your nose is now open.”

Smoke meth to aid in installing bionics. REASONABLE REAL LIFE ADVICE.[/quote]

This is indeed quite hilarious

NPC head explosions make me laugh. I just look at them, they look back with some sort of derp face then BOOM! HEAD EXPLOSION!!! What sadistic humour I have.

Hey, if you want to see detailed violence, play Dwarf Fortress Adventure Mode and go beat the shit out of bandits.

Hey, if you want to see detailed violence, play Dwarf Fortress Adventure Mode and go beat the shit out of bandits.[/quote]

I tried, but the combat system was too mindfuck for me.

Hey, if you want to see detailed violence, play Dwarf Fortress Adventure Mode and go beat the shit out of bandits.[/quote]

I tried, but the combat system was too mindfuck for me.[/quote]
Shift+a = Select person to target.

• or / = Change pages
    a-z = select bodypart to target
    a-z = select what to use to attack.

Silly, and disturbing? Child zombies in the park. In heels and corset.

When an NPC kept standing in the same place for several in-game days “wielding a lighter” over and over without ever stopping. Apparently, he lost his lighter some time later - he stood in place and kept “wielding a none”.
Also, this: “You mop yourself up. The universe implodes and reforms around you.”

Trying to "c"lose yourself.
“You can’t, some idiot’s in the way!”
"A"ctivating a crowbar on yourself.
“You try to pry open your wallet, but alas, you are too miserly.”

“DEBUG: %NPC% TRIED TO EAT A LIGHTER”

or npc give you none (asking for stuff to aid your quest)

Oh god no. Not the None. The most annoying item in the game because you cant remove it.

I held a none once.
It was awful.

Oh god no. Not the None. The most annoying item in the game because you cant remove it.[/quote]

you can remove this, just get some granades and maybe you will get BUGFIXES!!

I always crack up when a zombie dies from running into a small fire or caltrops.