We make TERRIBLE suggestions and come up with horrible ideas (Round II)

Holy crap, that Hulk business escalated quickly.

Predator Hulk.
“Because something that can already kill you simply needs an armor-ignore attack.”

Fungal Hulk
“What happens when you combine a bad thing with another bad thing? Worse thing.”

Nuclear Hulk
“Just a single hug and you’ll be growing new limbs!”

Freezer Hulk
“Why aren’t freezing zombies a thing?”

Chad Hulk
“Hulk Prime. The absolute unit. Zombies are naturally atracted to such perfection.”

Virgin Hulk
“The absolute loser. Weaker than a standard zombie. If left alone will die of depression.”

4 Likes

When making explosives there is a chance that it will self detonate while crafting.
The best way to go down is in a fiery explosion. Glorious, simply glorious.

All cars require insurance from a valid insurance agency or will immediatly spawn robots to attempt to arrest you. Insurance agencies exist in the world, but the process is long, frustrating, expensive and requires a rare ID card to complete. To make valid, you need to apply at least two registered licence plates to the vehicle. Robotic checkpoints exist in the game that check your ID and insurance, and if you come within 3 map tiles and avoid or blow through you are flagged and your insurance is revoked. There is a 1/20 chance of finding valid insurance in an existing vehicle, but it is invalidated the moment you hit a checkpoint.

Also, random busses have a bomb(like the movie Speed) that explodes after you fall below a certain speed limit. This is disgused as a “Security Device” attached to gas tanks.

6 Likes

There is nothing terrible about this suggestion. Worked for the original Grand Theft Auto.

While I agree. I was thinking, that if it melts my rubber shoes and eats away my feet. I was pretty sure it would melt rubber gloves. :wink:

Well, it doesn’t, rubber boots are acid proof.

This is more in line with what I meant and I have no idea what I was thinking about the gloves. Only speculation was when I wrote it. I could have been thinking of in game terms. Not reality.

A convertible sports car, with the roof down you are extremely vulnerable and easy to get hit by anything but you get a sweet morale boost.

2 Likes

make frying pans the best armor againt bullets and make it werable on the back

Eating pizza has a small chance of mutating you into an adolescent turtle. Ninjutsu not included.

2 Likes

Add parasite type enemies, which, if you fail to kill them fast enough, attach to your character somewhere on their bodies, resulting in:

• Being unable to wear ( normal size ) armor on that bodypart.
  • Faster metabolism, you need to feed and sate the fricking thing
  • Large morale debuff

It can ONLY be removed surgically, which means Surgeon NPC.

1 Like

sscdda

my bad suggestion has come true, i was hoping to see a zombie youtuber with superpower…

then this happen during back bay refugee camp mission…

You hit him so hard he died before you launched the attack.

That’s a good idea xD

A M60 from Vietnam when you shoot it the thing starts playing fortunate son and it only stop when you kill and smash/butcher all the zombies,animals and monster on a area o 5x5 map spaces

i suggest putting some nuclear missile on a back of a military truck so that when player drives it and crash into swarm of zombies, the bump cause the nuclear to be activated and primed…

sounds legit.

Well, sure, that’s how Hollywood thinks nukes work. Also nuclear reactor meltdowns create mushroom clouds!

Insert Chernobyl disaster memory here

hahhaha… legit somethign hollywood would put in a zombie movie… and that is an idea i got from Dying light where you can get nuclear ending by finding 3 code hidden in some location and take it to a abandoned military truck that was carrying a nuclear bomb.

An unknown survivor stops by your base to drop off your W-2. Even the apocalypse can’t stop the IRS.

3 Likes

The instant the player becomes infected with the Mycus they should be chased by helicopters firing miniguns at them and playing Fortunate Son along with Planes dropping Napalm on the player.

If the player passes over any mutation threshold that isn’t: Plant, Medical, Slime or Alpha they will be hunted by ‘Gamers’ who hum ‘The Gamer National Anthem’. Their is also a man called Chief who cannot be killed, he will run around shouting ‘Gamers! Rise up!’ which will cause any-and-all dead/incapacitated gamers to be fully healed and continue to chase you.

2 Likes