We make TERRIBLE suggestions and come up with horrible ideas (Round II)

The trees start speaking vietnamese

4 Likes

Make it so female characters are always “Chilly”, regardless of what they have on. It’s realistic, after all. xP

This idea coupled with Winter season to have women stand in the cold for a short period of time and be able to Cut glass and other object without need of a blade.

…think for a moment :wink:

Not from my experience. :smiley:

I live in Alabama and don’t own an air-conditioner.

Make characters start with a sugar and media addiction with mood debuffs, our characters would be in shock since their way of life has been forever altered, and they would have to cope with the loss of such luxuries until they have means to either fix or rid themselves of it.

2 Likes

Random chance every turn a tiny meteor might fall from thy sky and kill you if standing close to water/alternatively pools. ( FYI, it actually happened to someone. )

NPC rarites like Special Agents Mulder and Scully can be found roaming the apocalypse.

1 Like

Eating human meat (especially brain) has a small chance to give you Kuru, which is incurable and imposes progressively increasing penalties to all stats until they all hit zero and you die.

1 Like

Reminds me of Mad Cow Disease.
If you eat anything containing diseased/contaminated meat, there is a chance that you will get it.
And if you do, then you will start to gain the possibility of the following:
-Dementia/Confusion
-Anxiety/Nervousness/Ect.
-Problems with coordination and/or rhythmic muscle contractions
-‘Pins and needles’ or uncomfortable tingling and/or burning feeling
-Major depression and/or psychosis
-Insomnia/Restlessness, slurred speech, and/or unresponsiveness
-And then, inevitable death

Good ol’ Mad Cows Disease.
On the bright side, it’s very rare for a human to get it. It’s mostly just cattle. Mostly.

Kuru is actually the same sort of disease as mad cow disease – except it’s a human disease, not a cow disease that humans happen to be able to sometimes catch. It’s even rarer than mad cow disease, since the main way it gets passed on is, well, via cannibalism. Especially of nervous tissue. The only places it has ever been common is among a specific people group in Papua New Guinea that practiced funerary cannibalism of the entire body – bones and all. The disease die down when the local government banned funerary cannibalism.

1 Like

Ah, okay.
Makes even more sense that it would remind me of Mad Cow Disease then.
I guess we could have both, technically.
Eat people, get Kuru, eat diseased/tainted meat (mostly from cattle), get Mad Cow Disease.
(I’m not 100% certain if the ‘d’ is supposed to be capitalized or not.)

Interacting with a portal takes you to a pocket dimension full of repetitive tasks, limited resources, and arbitrary goals that need to fulfilled before you can leave

6 Likes

But that would make this game into something from a console style lol

Ideas unrelated to ^^

So I forgot where the heck I posted it. But my idea is for those plastic totes in various size. Also those screw on mini plastic jugs just that you get when you buy these snacks:

I dig sterilizing these and reusing them irl. Have a snack and use them for all kinds of crap. Unlike a milk jug. You can put your hand into one of these things. So you can use them in many storage ways. Like when you go out hiking. I can stuff a shirt, pair of socks and a light pair of pants into one of these. Leave it in your vehicle as a backup.

As for plastic totes.
-small
-medium
-large

Good for dropping a bunch of items into and then carting it around as a big bulky item that you should carry with both hands. Great for keep track of all your crap you want in different categorical order.

2 Likes

Exactly why its a bad idea, lol

Thats a good idea, wrong thread. lol

Thanks. But when I used to post solo ideas in a thread. Most poopoo’d them. I figured I’d save the people the trouble and post here lol

Hoping more people like it. It gets into the game =D

1 Like

Everyone has opinions. Haha
I’d like that, extra storage options and extra ease to sorting

Fusion Blaster Legs CBM
Buttcheeks Alloy Plating CBM

5 Likes

If we add Butt Cheek Alloy Plating CBM, then we should also have something similar for the groin.

2 Likes

Snow starts falling off the roofs of buildingswhen temperatures rise to above 0 °C after longer period of sub zero temperatures. You better avoid standing long by the walls.

1 Like