We make bad suggestions and come up with horrible ideas

The game gives a horrible, bashing narrative in the announcement box. Blocking important combat info.

Bears need to be able to spawn with a hydraulic muscles cbm installed and active.
Bears need to be able to operate vehicles.
Survivor needs to be able to impregnate or be impregnated by NPCs and get stuck with children.
Zombie ‘traps’ in which a grabber zombie starts buried and latches onto your ankles and emerges when you pass nearby.
Same with boomers.
And smokers.
Zombie hulks weilding telephone poles/cars. Throwing them.
Instant and arbitrary death in lightning storms. Unavoidable.
Introduce bee hives, which produce honey, but have a chance to spawn as killer bees. Impossible to kill and faster than you.
NPCs operating missile silos at random.
Wolves in fallout shelter basements. Sometimes.
Landmines in every parking lot.
Zombie soldiers with operable fusion blaster arms.

Tired now. Pausing the stupid. Gotta recharge! Watchin’ my ATHF.

BEAR CITY! BEAR BEAR CITY! YISSSSSS!!!

doopadoopadoop
@: Hi thar neighbor!
B: RAWR!!!
@: How rude!
B: Roarh?
@: SHOTTY TO THE FACE!
B: le rawr!
@: oh fuck!
B: le maul!
@: le diez Game Over

Giant worms and suchlike can go /under/ things they cannot pass through. So that leaves the player to NEVER BE SAFE
NEVER
Also they can cause roads and buildings to collapse if they tunnel under those things.

Eating food that has no wrapper drops crumbs that zombies can follow :expressionless:

You need different kinds of batteries for different kinds of products!

Vampyre bats! They like to lik the blud out of in the person.

Parasitic creatures that occasionally control your MINDS.
THEY KILL YOU WITH YOUR MINDS

A 1-hour long quiz at character creation that decides what you like and what you dislike. Some people like lemons… And some people like sewage. And some people like acidic water. And some people like raw meat. AND SOME PEOPLE LIKE EVERYTHING

Planned[/quote]IN THAT CASE I would like to know whether jamming would depend on maintenance or the quality of the gun or firearms skill.

Planned[/quote]IN THAT CASE I would like to know whether jamming would depend on maintenance or the quality of the gun or firearms skill.[/quote]
It will be realistic, yes.

• Rename “Unemployed” profession to “Liberal Arts Major”. Leave the description as it is.
  • If you set fire to a forest area, a bear appears and starts attacking you. If you kill it, it drops a ranger’s outfit and a shovel.
  • Automatically mangle corpses you walk over if you’re wearing cleats.
  • Allow the player to feed cats with cat food. This never actually turns them friendly, much like a real cat.
  • If you don’t press ^ and “use kickstand” after dismounting a motorcycle, it falls over.
  • After you grab the artifacts at the end of a strange temple, it starts collapsing.

2x 2 by 4
4x rubber hose
8x nails
1 leather patch
1 footcrank
knife
hammer

These equal CATapult.

And about its ammo. It comes with three variants.

Cat (dead) - 16 bash
Cat (live) - 16 bash, 8 cut

Third must be crafted.

1x Cat
4x copper wire
1x tazer
25x duct tape

equals

Cat (energized) - 16 bash, 96 cut.

Slaves to Zomok: God of survival! Every day you must successfully make a shrine to Zomok, made of all the butchered flesh of all the creatures! This shrine is a extremely hard to craft and you have a 1% of crafting it in build mode! If you fail at building the shrine, Zomok will punish you with a very slow death of burning. If you don’t build the shrine in time, Zomok summons flesh eating worms. They slowly gradually crawl and eat you flesh! They keep you alive, knowing your their only feed source. They give immortally to you, so you experience a never ending cycle of pain and angish! Beware, this is only the beginning of Zomok, GOD OF SURVIVAL !

[quote=“Sharklaser, post:87, topic:3101”]2x 2 by 4
4x rubber hose
8x nails
1 leather patch
1 footcrank
knife
hammer

These equal CATapult.

And about its ammo.

1x Cat
4x copper wire
1x tazer
25x duct tape

equals

Cat (energized) - 16 bash, 96 cut.[/quote]

This, oh god my lungs. The lolz are killing me.

Xboxone, basically you can’t play it because there is no internet but guess what: you can disassemble it for precious parts.

PS3, you can turn this mofo into a barbecue grill.

Fairy fart - you’re encouraged to play as a hardcore Survivalist character, and nature joins you in your troubles against the undeath.
Guess no one told you about that self-righteous fairy. Well, depending of just how much woodland area you cover whilst being helped,
there is a good chance you’ll draw the mystical creature in your vicinity. Once you hit more than a hundred of combined kills to both rabbit
and squirrel (squabbit, of course) she will engage you and release her vegan odor to you, your shelter and belongings. Every living and
non living predator in a fifteen mile radius will be drawn to it, chasing you to oblivion.
Goblin Fart - pretty much the same as the above, only it stands a far lesser chance of occurance. The Goblin is all about mischief,
and you can smell it. It isn’t until he messes with your seasoning and winterstock until you realize what his bowel movement is like.

Endermans : A tall ennemy, covered in black shadows. Neutral, but if you enter his seeing radius (80
tiles), he will teleport to you and instant-kill you.

Herobrines : Same as above. They spawn directly outside the evac shelter after creating a new
character.

Creepers : Green trollfaces. They can open locked doors and see through walls. While you are asleep they will find a way in your shelter and… BOOOM ! Causualties.

Notch : Bearded NPC with a hat. You can feed him with golden apples (a 2000Kg heavyweight found at the bottom of rivers) and he will install a game called “Craft Me” on your pocket game console. If you don’t feed him, he will start running at you and steal all your money/items/clothes.

Nanosuits: High tech flexible armors found in the depths of labs or military bases, has no encumbrance due to their natural flexibility but is RARE. Covers torso, arms, hands, legs and feet.

Costumes: I’d love to be able to run around killing zombies dressed as Batman, seriously, it would be awesome.

Nyan Cat: A new kind of hallucination, runs around making noise, disappears after hallucination effects.

Ability to crouch: For stealth purposes.

Relationship system with NPCs: Friends, enemies, that kind of thing.

Flying vehicles: Spawn in helipads, airports. Really hard to pilot and RARE (needs Z levels).

Raiders: After a while zombies aren’t the problem anymore, people are.

Regenerating zombies: Like those black things from Resident Evil 6, as strong as normal zombies, but they heal over time.

Zombie jumpers: Teleporting zombies, weak, but hard to hit.

When NPCs are implanted i’d also like to see electricity (yes, electricity), if we are going to have colonies of survivors why can’t we have energy? Maybe colonies in power plants or something.

This is a thread for BAD IDEAS.

Most of those were good.

• Trait: Blood vomit. You vomit blood, causing possible blood loss.

Okay, some bad ideas:

Game mechanics:
Grenades have a chance of exploding BEFORE the normal time without warning.

Weapon backfires, blow your head off with a shotgun due to a mechanical failure.

Chance to hurt yourself with melee weapons, bash your own head with a baseball bat due to handling failure.

A RAGE mode, after receiving some damage it will be engaged. Mostly it will rise strenght and change combat messages:
“You blow up the zombie’s head using your own palms!”
“Your punch sends the zombie’s head flying!”

Traits:
Retarded - Sometimes you’ll randomly do stupid things, like drinking gasoline or trying to eat your clothes.

Clumsy - Sometimes you may accidentally drop your weapon, trip on your on feet and have trouble climbing windows or fences.

Sleepy - Sometimes you’ll just fall asleep, even in middle of battle! Lasts for 5 turns.

Screamer - Sometimes, when under extreme stress, you’ll just start screaming like crazy.

Edit: Removed excess spacing after the text.

people disproportionately hate my ideas. I take it in stride. I go to yoga in order to remain calm and not let the hate get to me.

I know how it is… I just tell them to GTFO and try not to break their necks with a chair :slight_smile:

I know how it is… I just tell them to GTFO and try not to break their necks with a chair :)[/quote]

@Blaze1711: Dont want to end up as a big ball of rage like lazycat. People here are friendlier than on the DBA technical forums. There are people who have been trolling DBA forums for 15 years. I ask a technical question and I routinely get called an idiot.

I’m sorry, you’ve got the wrong idea. I didn’t mean to offend anyone here, i just said that when people hate my ideas (which they do a lot just to see me angry) OUT of DDA’s forums i get mad at them. I didn’t mean to say that anyone in DDA’s forums contested my ideas, because no one did. Mrnocamera just said that i’m posting useful ideas in the wrong place, and he is right.

Like i said before, i’m sorry if i gave you the wrong idea.

Failing at crafting results in a happiness loss, with the severity and duration depending on the materials lost and the amount of time spent with the craft attempt.