We make bad suggestions and come up with horrible ideas

Zombie pelican.

Funnily enough, the first Jabberwock I killed appeared ~5 tiles from me on day 4 after a NPC ran up to me and gave me the quest… I had quick and fleet footed, so was able to kite him without taking a hit and shooting it with a xbow… I was in shock(IRL) when it died… I had been too scared to even go near one from all the horror stories about them.

Funnily enough, the first Jabberwock I killed appeared ~5 tiles from me on day 4 after a NPC ran up to me and gave me the quest… I had quick and fleet footed, so was able to kite him without taking a hit and shooting it with a xbow… I was in shock(IRL) when it died… I had been too scared to even go near one from all the horror stories about them.[/quote]

If you are prepared or have a set up that gives you a way to deal (like kiting) their really not that much of a problem, however for most characters running into one means death. Unless of course, you have already become a super human walking abomination of a cyborg… maybe we need to add a zoo of zombie tigers and elephants… or just zombie and skeleton dragons…

Just Dwarf fortress it up!, Every thing that lives has a zombie equivalent, zombie eels, zombie giant bees, zombie giant wolf spiders, and then when they add sea maps we will have the most glorious undead of all:

You lick your zombie long fin mako shark corpse corpse.

There is a zoo in my current and last world, I think from one of the building mods, and in my last world it had some animals that were hostile, but not sure if they were zombified or not… I think it was a warthog, to bad his name wasn’t Pumba…, or maybe it was?! XD I also killed a couple zombie type sharks I think, but just at a river, not the zoo.

I have a really good bad idea:
Have firearms deposit lead with each shot, so that every shot results in tiny bits of lead shitting up the place

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:3808, topic:3101”]I have a really good bad idea:
Have firearms deposit lead with each shot, so that every shot results in tiny bits of lead shitting up the place[/quote]
Ah, reminds me of the good old days where firing weapons would scatter empty shells everywhere, leading to huge piles of them lingering all around if you had a weapon with any sort of high fire rate.

[quote=“i2amroy, post:3809, topic:3101”][quote=“Coolthulhu, post:3808, topic:3101”]I have a really good bad idea:
Have firearms deposit lead with each shot, so that every shot results in tiny bits of lead shitting up the place[/quote]
Ah, reminds me of the good old days where firing weapons would scatter empty shells everywhere, leading to huge piles of them lingering all around if you had a weapon with any sort of high fire rate.[/quote]

What instead of scattering around you in a neat circle? You still end up with shells everywhere unless your either playing with a low spawn rate or are standing still like an idiot as the hoard charges toward you. On the plus side, you get a nice little trail showing you the kitting path you took.

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:3808, topic:3101”]I have a really good bad idea:

Forensic Files intro intensifies

butchering shot bodies would result in getting some of the lead back. would be interesting for sure.

Eating the meat damages the teeth.

-Internal Furnace CBM has a chance to malfunction and burn you from the inside.
-Full implemented tetanus and its bone breaking effects
-Gastritis and Dysenteria
-Lightning Strikes in thunderstroms
-Vending machines can get stuck when buying foodies
-wandering manhack packs

Lightning used to be a thing.

The problem is that, it’s costly to simulate weather outside reality bubble, so lightning only happens in reality bubble, making your survivor a human lightning rod.

THAT its the point.

EVIL LAUGHTER

assembles potato gun

Okay, we have rat kings right? so let’s expand on that principle!

Bee kings!

Wolf Kings!

The possibilities are only limited by the scope of the animal kingdom!

Leopard King!

No wait…
Turret king?
Leopard Turret king.
Leopret King

Yeah biting into lead/steal/bismuth (IRL) isn’t fun… it can happen while eating small animals that require smaller shot to take down (duck, geese, pheasant, dove, squirrel, rabbit, quail ) I’ve also found shot/slugs in deer while butchering them(IRL), at least a handful of times.

increased vagueness of suggestions. The devs can hardly do anything if we continue to be specific about what it is that we are suggesting. Rather we should try to be as vague as possible to prevent limiting possible routes the devs can take and still be following our advise.

Of coarse that could become too taxing on the devs minds, to give so much freedom for ‘creativity’ so sometimes we should be as specific as possible, especially in cases where we don’t know how these things work under the hood. If we don’t know how they work, and game does not produce outcomes we expect (such as our immediate climb to global dominance of the cataclysm) If the game is not delivering what we want then it should be made to do exactly what we suggest with no deviations.