We make bad suggestions and come up with horrible ideas

I thought the actions by the folks who work on this game were decided by a system I call the debatocracy, like democracy except by debating.

irrelevent. The suggestions/ debates should be done in the manner previously stated.

Also no. As EVERBODY who has ever played for five minutes and then complained about the game will tell you. The devs are CLEARLY only here to serve our needs. Clearly.

Three words mobile suit gundam

irrelevent. The suggestions/ debates should be done in the manner previously stated.

Also no. As EVERBODY who has ever played for five minutes and then complained about the game will tell you. The devs are CLEARLY only here to serve our needs. Clearly.[/quote]
Ehh ermm… when you done getting serviced over there… we can all just each fork our own branches and get rid of them, and code the game all by oneself and not share with anyone! I’m programming mine, like I do every night… to TRY AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD! lol

:stuck_out_tongue: Clearly we players are far to entitled to debase ourselves so low as to code for ourselves, I can’t believe you would even jest otherwise.

I agree. Doing so requires work and effort. Both are things I actively avoid.

If you are prepared or have a set up that gives you a way to deal (like kiting) their really not that much of a problem, however for most characters running into one means death. Unless of course, you have already become a super human walking abomination of a cyborg[/quote]

Well if a Jabberwok is too easy, maybe there is something that could be done about that its desctiption is:“A putrid amalgamation of body parts from humans and other creatures have fused together in this aberration of flesh. The eyes of all the heads dart about rapidly and the mouths form a chorus of groaning screams.”

so if they are a bunch of body parts fused together nothing is stoping them from continuing fusing…right?

so if two jabberwoks meet they fuse into something bigger and much stronger, and every time it kills something its stats increase based on the size of what it killed.

now we just need a name for the new monster, Ubberwok?

Jabberwok size (___)

You know the first thing I would do would be to debug like 300 of them in a box and my skills to max and try to fight the survivor.

Jabberwok becomes to big and eats the planet, and then the sun. Burps.

[quote=“Litppunk, post:3831, topic:3101”]Jabberwok becomes to big and eats the planet, and then the sun. Burps.[/quote] but before that happens goku… i mean the ultimate survivor snake bites the jabberwock’s toe doing OVER 9,000!!!111! Damage times 100,000,000,

Steam and the hosmosexual trait woth a whole hosmosexual (homosexual) clothing line and the hosmostexual trait lets you hosmtrexual stuff with cars and trucks and 4x4 and donuts rubber sticks etc.

Putting this back on track, why only humans have acess to CBMs? why not dogs too? there are K-9 units why not cyber K-9 units (needs better name) here is a potential Canine CBM idea:

Chainsaws improve anything.

[quote=“DemAvalon, post:3834, topic:3101”]Putting this back on track, why only humans have acess to CBMs? why not dogs too? there are K-9 units why not cyber K-9 units (needs better name) here is a potential Canine CBM idea:

Chainsaws improve anything.[/quote]
Then I also want a chainsaw hand.

[quote=“DeWolf, post:3835, topic:3101”][quote=“DemAvalon, post:3834, topic:3101”]Putting this back on track, why only humans have acess to CBMs? why not dogs too? there are K-9 units why not cyber K-9 units (needs better name) here is a potential Canine CBM idea:

Chainsaws improve anything.[/quote]
Then I also want a chainsaw hand.[/quote]

First thought when I saw that picture was WANT! Though if we are adding chainsaw hands, I want an army of darkness content mod.

Also, I want to be able to turn both my hands into chainsaws. Super high melee dmg and -69 dex to all fine motor tasks preventing you from doing any crafting other than crude butchering and chucking things on a fire. (You can’t use lighters or matches though). I mean I could definitely instal the second one with a chainsaw after cutting off my only hand to make room…

First thought when I saw that picture was WANT! Though if we are adding chainsaw hands, I want an army of darkness content mod.

Also, I want to be able to turn both my hands into chainsaws. Super high melee dmg and -69 dex to all fine motor tasks preventing you from doing any crafting other than crude butchering and chucking things on a fire. (You can’t use lighters or matches though). I mean I could definitely instal the second one with a chainsaw after cutting off my only hand to make room…[/quote]

Only chainsaw hands?, you guys think too small:

Also, I want to be able to turn both my hands into chainsaws. Super high melee dmg and -69 dex to all fine motor tasks preventing you from doing any crafting other than crude butchering and chucking things on a fire. (You can’t use lighters or matches though). I mean I could definitely instal the second one with a chainsaw after cutting off my only hand to make room…[/quote]

Only chainsaw hands?, you guys think too small:[/quote]

sorry, i’m a traditionalist

Chainsaw fingers?

Also add the brand new Fungal Hulk

[quote=“Theundyingcode, post:3838, topic:3101”]sorry, i’m a traditionalist

Fixed the image for you:

[quote=“Sneaky Potato, post:3839, topic:3101”]Chainsaw fingers?

Also add the brand new Fungal Hulk[/quote]

the mycus is intelligent, so clearly fungal zombies should be able to use guns… and chainsaws.

You are forgetting the chainsaw tail like from that robot dog enemy from metal gear rising. While we’re at it a nine tailed chainsaw demon thing.