We make bad suggestions and come up with horrible ideas

Toad style is boring. It is functional at the start but has no scaling, no counter, and crits practically make it worse. So make it the most ham handed style. Disable dodge, disable crits, and have armor added to its attacks as extra damage. Stack enough gloves and you can’t do anything well but punch, but think of slugging something with a big ball of kevlar and metal.

We already have combat chainsaws this seems like the next logical step. http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/zxcs-blk_-utg_.jpg

[glow=red,2,300]WANT!!![/glow]

• Butchering a shocker, shocker brute, bio operator or scientist there is a change that the corpse explodes because faulty power cbms.

• You can find randomly in a lab a peculiar robot called HAL-9000 that can mlg oneshot u.

-Bionics can get faulty upon taking heavy … damage (depending in body part).

-Shrek is found sometimes in swamps.

Enjoy.

EDIT: stupid grammar

They already do that… just give them a wack and wait. They start taking your picture and just as you finished changing into your glamour outfit, a couple of police and riot control bots will show up.

We could buthcer a dead eyebot for the picture it took!

in a surprise twist we find out eyebots take poloroids. Probably to prevent hacking the cammera data and messing with faces on the picture.

Then they should be really easy to get from upon evolving into a pile of scrap.

Actually I really want those pictures now to put on the wall of my base…

Then they should be really easy to get from upon evolving into a pile of scrap.

Actually I really want those pictures now to put on the wall of my base…[/quote]

Right? that was my first thought when I hit post. “Ah man, Now I want to hang my own wanted posters all over the inside of my base.”

Using syringes found in dumpsters, trashcans, bushes, etc, will have a chance to give your character HIV. Only needles found in hospitals, doctors offices, etc, are safe.

A question on that. How does one sterilize the inside of a syring?

-Katanas no longer have quick strike and break easily even if they’re hand-forged.

-Diamond coated weapons shatter completely with a few swings, and have a chance to make the player bleed upon breaking.

-Piercing weapons now do almost nothing to zombies because damage to internals that aren’t muscle or bone is a non-factor.

THIS:

^

Well, SHIET.

Im think i will live in the subway.

No where is safe

The sky or the water, maybe…

NOOO they got phelps!

Everybody off your boats, and ocean rigs. This is a code Subway I repeat Code Subway!

There is now a chance that any NPC you encounter is a Jabberwock ready to form. Hope you didn’t cannibalize them…