We make bad suggestions and come up with horrible ideas

Pickup-master zombie. It is chained to a bar, its hands are covered in heavy grease, and it has a stack of notes pinned to its chest with offensive innuendo printed on them. When it sees someone, it will lurch towards them and occasionally a note will fall off, revealing the next one. It inflicts SAN damage and if you ever find them you will unleash a terrible vengeance upon whatever forces conspired to create such a thing.

Door Torso: A dismembered zombie is propped above a door so as to fall if the door is opened.

Zed Vender: A vending machine that contains a zombie ready to be released upon minor or greater damage to the machine.

Ceiling zombie: A whole room actually, with all the furniture glued to the roof and the zombies held to the roof by metal implants in their legs and a large magnet.

Trebuchet: Occasionally a zombie will fall from the sky and explode in close proximity to the player. These can be tracked back to the source, a large wooden contraption and a shipping container filled with tied-up zombies. The nearby N.P.C.s will have an option to ask if they had anything to do with it, and they will reliably have no idea what you are talking about. Killing them still provides a large morale boost though, justice is blind afterall…

Some things

• Add killer rabbits
  • Add Holy Hand Grenades
  • Add a medieval castle inhabited by Frenchmen that fart in your general direction and call your mother a hamster
  • Running with a weapon equipped can make you trip and impale/cut/shoot yourself
  • Drinking soda can cause you to belch loudly, drawing nearby zombies
  • Add the dildo bat from SR3
  • Add programmable radios that can play the brown noise or Rick Astley’s “Never Gonna Give You Up.” The brown noise makes everything that hears it crap itself and hearing Rick Astley makes everything try to kill itself (you included). The death message would be [name] got Rick Rolled.
  • Add a Junk Jet
  • Add an “Emo” trait. You randomly cut yourself, chain smoke and dress in dark clothing. Sunlight, kittens and candy make you kill yourself.
  • When drunk, you start seeing double or triple. Hit the one in the middle!
  • When drunk and driving a vehicle, you accelerate wildly and swerve uncontrollably. You can not stop until you crash, which kills you instantly. You might also T-Bone a zombie soccer mom taking her zombie kids to soccer practice in a minivan. The whole zombie community is outraged and bans alcohol. This, however doesn’t solve anything as zombies start making bathtub gin, and the zombie mafia rises to power.
  • Add a special zombie named “MJ” that chases child zombies. Drops a single sparkly glove on death.

Just don’t play the Rick Astley in front of the trhiller, or there will be a dance off.

If you get hit, fall or run with a loaded gun in your inventory, there is a chance it goes off and shoots you.

Add “it looks back at you” to all monster descriptions.

Add a Buttstabber monster that will stalk you and try to stab you in the butt. Most commonly found in bathrooms. Drops a buttstabber knife that does +100 damage to creatures with butts. The description should say “Watch your ass…”

The easy way to get that weapon is to take the Dark Souls profession.

And when looking at any hole/abyss/pit

Arena run by NPC.

You can fight moose, and other fierce fighters, like blackbelt martial artist, bladeboy, chimera mutant, etc.

Cute cannon: A ranged weapon that deals damage in proportion to how cute the ammunition is.
Nests: Spawns with baby animals in it and generates guardians that travel the nearby area collecting food and returning to the nest.

Ren & Stimpy

Wether this suggestion is good or bad depends on when you were born.

A system that rates the esoteric nature of your death and gives stat points to use on the next character accordingly.

Human mutation path - causes the character to grow older.

Nose rifle. Wear on face and apply pepper to produce a ranged attack.

Pro-wrestling martial arts.

Basically a two-step attack. First hit you do on a monster is a basic grab attack, then next attack on same monster could be a suplex, piledriver, or powerbomb. Said attack can do massive damage.

…however, since most opponents are pretty much unwilling to be lifted up for a wrestling move, at most a survivor with decent strength can only successfully lift up zombie children, dogs, and a crawling zombie.

[quote=“Azrad, post:3655, topic:3101”]Pro-wrestling martial arts.

Basically a two-step attack. First hit you do on a monster is a basic grab attack, then next attack on same monster could be a suplex, piledriver, or powerbomb. Said attack can do massive damage.

…however, since most opponents are pretty much unwilling to be lifted up for a wrestling move, at most a survivor with decent strength can only successfully lift up zombie children, dogs, and a crawling zombie.[/quote]
I want this so badly now. MMR has the strength of ten men. I want to piledrive zombie hulks.

I am pretty sure that your set-up attack could be against a fence instead, or on top of a car?

Holy shit, my thread here is still active… and it got pinned too? o3o
Neat.

Anyways I am back, got un permabanned after like… a year… but still is nice. Just… wanted to say heya… I don’t have any awful ideas right now.

Awful idea: Letting Bubba back on the forums (Just joking m8)

Wow, I may be out of bad ideas… Catching bullets with your teeth?

Add polymorph traps.