Tileset project

Hi guys, I made some items just to ask if they look ok to you, is the size and quality good enough?

(I’ve took Clayton’s set of items as a base and added to them)

My starts in third line, with the wood axe and are as follows: Wood axe, rollmat, glasses, first aid kit, wood saw, batteries, mre - vegetables and mre - meat.

Lots of cool pixel art here. We should get this organized. I made a Google doc, if you’d like to take that route. If everyone adds their own submissions to the doc, nobody has to do all the work of keeping track of them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjZVNaRndYVmdEg3SEJRU1Uzb05ZVE43RXREN3o2cmc#gid=0

[quote=“Zdzisiu, post:61, topic:2019”]Hi guys, I made some items just to ask if they look ok to you, is the size and quality good enough?

(I’ve took Clayton’s set of items as a base and added to them)

My starts in third line, with the wood axe and are as follows: Wood axe, rollmat, glasses, first aid kit, wood saw, batteries, mre - vegetables and mre - meat.[/quote]

Looking good, man! I especially like the rollmat, glasses and MREs.

Also, anyone feel free to expand upon or improve my already existing works. I know that some of them could be improved upon, especially the tools.

EDIT: See next post.

These are all beautiful! Good work everyone :smiley:
Can anyone make some overmap tiles that would work with the different building directions. A 9-grid for the multi-tile buildings will probably be needed as well :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT:

15x15 tiles will make me blind : P

Good work, BMacZero!

Those are all really great, I especially like the Flying Polyp.

Those look really awesome. I’d always imagined the blob as a kind of RPG/J-RPG slime creature, but that looks really cool. Also CBMs should be done by next Saturday providing I can find time to work on during next week.

Cool. Yeah, I saw the blob that way, too, but I wanted to get the bit of the description where it mentions bits falling off. Seemed like the best way to do that in the small space.

Drawing things from Lovecraft - good fun!

Bmac, you rock. I already added my stuff to the chart.
Putted a comment to clear some things out.

Ill work to different types of zombies now, ill start with the Grabber, wish me luck!

I really want you to check if you are comfortable with every zombie and if you can recognize them.

Expanding…

I was able to recognize the shocker, smoker, and spitter pretty quickly. The others took closer inspection, mostly the shrieker.

I love the shocker, and he was easy to spot. What if the zombies incorporated more of their current game color?

Those wild animals are great!

Did not thought that, actually it makes sense. Going to edit a bit, specially the boomer and the grabber.

Wow you guys seen to be doing some awesome work here!
I always wanted to draw stuff, but I never had the confidence…

Map tiles, please? :smiley:

@GalenEvil

I think everyone’s just working on whatever strikes their fancy at the moment. If there’s some application where map tiles could be applied immediately, I’d love to start on them, but as far as I know there’s no support in the game for this stuff yet. So we’re just kind of getting a head start for when that support becomes available.

@StopSignal

Might I suggest linking the Google spreadsheet in the first post? If we make sure any contributors know about it, it will probably stay up to date better.

@BMacZero: Yeah, it’s gonna be the first thing I start on though once the KS funding period is completed :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll let ya’ll know when I get close to going into the first testing cycle.
Thanks to everyone for getting started on this, and being so wonderfully thorough :slight_smile: Didn’t want to sound pushy at all. Just kinda excited to see what your minds come up with for the map tiles.

I edited the fist post! Hope this attracts more artists.

Wow, the enemy tiles have come along very well! Sorry i’ve been gone recently, I had other things to take care of. I’ll try to get some weapons done such as a:
Crossbow
Long Bow
Self Bow
Compound Bow
I’m doing the bows first because Im not sure whether we are doing every single different fire arm in the game or not.

Long Bow
Short Bow
Cross bow is coming soon.
Compound Bow is coming probably tomorow.
How should the self bow look?