The New Gods (Challenge Thread)

You really need to remove “kill a zombie dancer” from the impossible list. It’s way too easy.

Killing a hulk with rolls of cash is mostly a challenge of collecting enough rolls of cash to keep replacing them as they break…

But it’s definitely nice to see someone keeping this going! :slight_smile:

IIRC, a zombie dancer has 10,000 and regenerates. So it’s really a matter of wearing it down fast enough. Someone that can be done if you’re strong enough. Like Noble Culver, who can get his STR to 50+ if need be.

I have a controversial suggestion.

Perhaps instead of making it so all the Old Gods are automatically High Gods, maybe instead so the only way you can get High God status is to complete all the challenges. I’d also remove doing the Joke Challenges as a way to become high god, because some of them are quite within the realm of possibility.

It also serves to make the people who’ve managed to do all these challenges feel like they’ve accomplished more, and gives the youngin’s (and people like me) more to aspire to.

A lot of the high gods don’t frequent the forums anymore. Personally I think its more of a memorial if anything.

All the more reason to call them the “Old Gods”, IMO. That’d be a legacy title for them, not something a new god could get. Though anyone could get High God if they managed to complete all of the challenges.

I can accept that, I will change the post now

Alright.
Now to finish all of these challenges. All of them. Even the special challenge for High Godhood. Currently I’m focusing on “Get 500,000 Bionic Power” and let me tell you it’s HARD.

Two things:

1: How many Shells do Tank Drones have?
2: It appears that Tank Drones in PK have a Grenade Launcher instead of a 120mm Cannon. Do I need to mod the cannon in or will the grenade launcher count?

EDIT: Wait, no, looks like I’m wrong and it actually does have the HEAT rounds…how do I get this thing to shoot them?

EDIT 2: Nevermind. Anyway I’ll get back to you on if I manage to get this thing to run out of HEAT rounds…

Question:
Have the “Drive Through A School” and “Get a Hostile Tank Drone to run out of 120mm HEAT rounds” ever been done? I can’t make heads or tails of either of them, personally and I’m certainly incapable of surviving them.

Granted, if I’m allowed to blow up the school with explosives so I have a path to drive through, then it becomes doable. But I don’t think my Deathmobile can take solid concrete…

IIRC, someone has driven through a school before (may or may not have been The Flame himself or Rhodri) without needing to blow it up.
I dont think anyone has successfully made a tank drone run out of heat. I got a total of 5 before getting blown up to smithereens. Might move it to impossible.

Elder gods rolls off the tongue better, separates the more ancient forum users from the newly added ones.

I think I like your idea better, I’ll change it now.

Yes, they’ve both been done.

Driving through a school just requires the patient of making a very long and redundant vehicle with controls at the back and multiple axles. There are also some very useful exploits that make it less difficult.

Getting a tank drone to run out of HEAT rounds can be done at least a couple of different ways, but the main thing is to not try to do it in one session - feel free to come back later, it will still be there. It’s very important to have means of escape (manhole is can be a good one).

LUNCH TIME!

So close!

No! Damn it car!

Yes! I did it!

I used heavy power armor to make the tank run out of rounds, but that was a while back.

Does the whole thing need to be done without dying, or can I save every 5 rounds and restart whenever I die?

Well, in case it can be done with Save Scumming, here it is.

To add extra irony to this all, I died about three dozen times, but as soon as I was done, I just walked right up to the thing and killed it with one punch…

For the 1,000 Liters of Storage, are we allowed to Debug HVAC so we don’t melt inside the textile shell we’re creating for ourselves, or are we supposed to find an ice lab to balance out the insane heat that all that clothing generates?

Nope, just wear a lot of backpacks, I guess.