- Don’t cheat unless specified by the challenge
- You cannot have the same title as another god
- Do not change the game’s code to make the challenges easier.
- Drink an entire barrel of alcohol. You don’t have to do it all at once.
- Kill a shocker brute unarmed, without any kind of electrical immunity.
- Parallel-park your deathmobile.
- Fill up a 200L drum with an unconvential liquid. (Mutagenic Serum of some sort, Coffee, Maple Syrup, Etc.).
- Get to 2000 pain OR 2000 radiation.
- The J-9. Enough said.
- Drive through an entire school.
- Eat a hulk.
- Drink a jug of bleach or ammonia in one sitting.
- Build a working vehicle using forest, swamp, and crash site materials only, using only tools also made from those areas.
- Build an electric vehicle with the same rules above, plus the following materials can be taken from elsewhere: hoses, plastic bowls, lead, 3 pairs of sunglasses, and a soldering iron (batteries not included).
- Kill a tank drone without using invisibility, smoke, darkness, or Time Dilation. The tank drone must see you.
- Kill a shoggoth with only unarmed weapons. No Time Dilation.
- Kill a thriller, then the accompanying hulks.
- Wear enough stuff to get at least 1000 storage. Then fill it.
- Make a HOSTILE tank drone run out of 120mm HEAT rounds. Sorry, hackers and post-thresh mutants.
- Find the treasure of a necropolis.
- Kill a zombie dancer
Really Hard Challenges
- Kill a hulk with rolls of cash.
- Get a hulk/jabberwock to kill another hulk/jabberwock by slamming you into it.
- Get an NPC to godhood.
Probably Impossible Challenges
- Bend the spoon.
- Have two thresholds.
- Find a bug item. Nones don’t count.
- Kill a thriller with a thriller novel.
- Beat the unofficial record of fastest man made object. (125,000 mph or 201,168 kph).
- Survive a mininuke going off in your hand.
- Install every bionic and gain at least 500,000 bionic power.
- Get a threshold.
- Build a vehicle that is considered a “rolling fortress”. This will be determined by other players.
- Build an epic stationary base. This will be determined by other players.
- Get a skill to at least 20.
- Collect a full set of fancy clothing. A monocle is a must.
- Use the books to learn all seven however many combat styles.
- Get a million dollars in the bank. Not cents, dollars.
- Find a powerful artifact, carry it with you always.
- Take 130 exceptional photos.
- Have 53,593 total kills.
- 5 challenges
- 2 milestones
- Cannot have all easy challenges.
You can achieve high god by either completing all normal challenges and milestones PLUS a challenge of high difficulty of your making. Others will decide if your challenge is too easy. If you become a high god, your self-made challenge will be added to the list. You do not need to do probably impossible challenges.
Gods who ascended before the forum change will be titled as elder god.
- Marloss Man Reborn (TheFlame52) - Elder God of Fungus
- Zyra (Taikei no Yuurei) - Elder Goddess of Archery
- Shal (Nemonole) - Elder Goddess of Travel
- Dredd (Jakers) - Elder God of Blades
- Rhodri Antman (Rhodri) - Elder God of Insects
- Atarabashi Nihondzin (EditorRUS) - Elder God of Code
- Faust (Vorpig) - Elder God of Pain
- Mr. Fancy (Azrad) - Elder Goddess of Violence
- Bob (Deoxy) - Elder God of Cybernetics
- Mr. Fixit (Azrad) - Elder God of Cunning
- Yoko (Eternalflame) - Elder Goddess of Fire
- Skarlet Jahonsson (Hoovytaurus) - Elder Goddess of Rifles
- Minh Collins (harison86) - Elder God of Mutagen
- Subject Nine (Rot) - Elder God of Chaos
- Nijuni (Nijuni) - Elder God of Humanity
- Ken Reinhardt (NPC of Harrison86) - God of Strength
- Efren Kramer (Harrison86) - High God of Brotherhood
- Feasts Upon Stars (Aggregate) - God of Hunger
- Noble Culver (psyxypher) - God of Slaughter
Challenge and milestone recommendations are accepted and will be tested to see what category they will be entered under.