Challenges Thread

This is a place to suggest challenges for the games top players.
My challenge for whoever will take it. Make a billion dollars, Legitimately. You have 1 ingame year.

Make a hulk kill another hulk.

legitimately?

whats that suposed to mean?

and in which form does the money need to be had?

done by getting thrown through a hulk by a hulk… or does using myself as a projectile not count?

[quote=“Valpo, post:3, topic:8009”]legitimately?

whats that suposed to mean?

and in which form does the money need to be had?

done by getting thrown through a hulk by a hulk… or does using myself as a projectile not count?[/quote]

No debug. You can get it any way just no cheating or debug.
Any form. Cash or Cash Card.

[quote=“Nickal, post:1, topic:8009”]This is a place to suggest challenges for the games top players.
My challenge for whoever will take it. Make a billion dollars, Legitimately. You have 1 ingame year.[/quote]

a billion dollars!? a. billion. dollars. billion. I worked hard to get tons of monies and about 1/4th of the way through summer of my first year (91 day seasons) I got a little over 10 thousand. getting 1 billion isn’t going to happen. xD

I think there is already a challenge thread? Like, with the same premise and even the same name?
Anyways, saying the same again, someone kill the Great Lord in the Evil Moose, without debug, and take a pic!

It was (supposed to be?) renamed, because those weren’t really challenges, more like milestones or “achievements”.

“Kill a shoggoth unarmed” isn’t challenging, because it’s trivial with 30 unarmed and big claws. “Kill a shoggoth unarmed within 90 game days from the start” could be a (grindy) challenge.

If you have to add “with a survivor created without debug”, it’s probably not a challenge. If you instead phrase it as “with a survivor with 8/8/8/8 stats using only craftable equipment, only starting traits and no skills” then it’s probably a challenge.

No, the thing is that with that moose most kinds of looting result in basically suicides, so it’s really hard. Specially with the Great Lord that is basically a chicken walker. Use whatever you want?

Or that was not for me? Oh well.

[quote=“Nickal, post:1, topic:8009”]This is a place to suggest challenges for the games top players.
My challenge for whoever will take it. Make a billion dollars, Legitimately. You have 1 ingame year.[/quote]

What is this, day 4 in Dead Rising 2 Off the Record?

There’s already an active challenge thread, started by yours truly. It’s not on the front page only because I went camping this weekend.

Gods of the Cataclysm (Challenge Thread)

OK then.

I’ll add some of them to the other thread.