The General I did This Creative Thing Thread (TGIdTCTT)

Here, a more or less old drawing i scanned and forgot to post. Crystal, (Or Cristal, i always kind of derp when writing her name) my favorite character of all the ones i have. I need to start scanning my drawings.

He never drew Ka’lol either. Best way to make sure Dust never draws something is to ask him to draw it and get his agreement.[/quote]
Actually, I did draw Ka’lol once. Just not sexy Ka’lol.
But AJ, I will try to get around to drawing at least Roxy and Duncan today. Maybe more.

He never drew Ka’lol either. Best way to make sure Dust never draws something is to ask him to draw it and get his agreement.[/quote]
Actually, I did draw Ka’lol once. Just not sexy Ka’lol.
But AJ, I will try to get around to drawing at least Roxy and Duncan today. Maybe more.[/quote]

digs up refthread, finds link labelled as Ka’lol art. Looks.

After turning my head sideways, squinting, and knowing that that last figure’s supposed to be Ka’lol, that dark bit is probably a beard. Not sure whether he’s wearing shorts (?!? Ka’lol would sooner wear a miniskirt!) or a trenchcoat that’s open above the waist and belted beneath.

Every other figure has some clearly distinguishing feature: Ninja’s balaclva, Nick’s tentacles, October’s Shadow, and I’m thinking that’s Cath with the horns in the middle. “Ka’lol” is “oh, I guess that’s supposed to be Ka’lol” at best, and I think it’s fair to call the drawing “unrecognizable without a label”.

Sorry, Dust. Gonna stand by my previous statement. :-/

Well aren’t you lucky then, I have a new picture of Ka’lol for you. I’ll throw it up tomorrow since I can’t get online with my computer right now.

Boop a doop, double post. Ka’lol, Duncan, and Ninja.

I apparently wasn’t in a hand drawing mood.

Also, this person right here who is supposed to be a brawler of sorts. And a half-Orc. Or something. shrug Totally not based off of a picture I saw in /r/charactersdrawings. I’m not totally satisfied with it.

If I had one complaint about the Orc it would be the feet other than that good job!

Yeah, I can’t draw feet for shit :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope who is who is clear enough, because I am not telling.

I dont even know from which Rp they are from, I dont even know if they share it. Which is to say that I dont have the slightest idea of how they look like, so I based them from what Inquisitor drew. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ohh also, Inquisitor, Ka’lol is wearing a woman’s trench coat in your drawing, remember, the buttons of male clothes are always attached to the right side (assuming the point of view of the person wearing the shirt, jacket, whatever) so when the piece of clothing is buttoned, and you are viewing from the front, the buttons go to the right.

Oh, uh. Oops. Uh… Hold it up to a mirror. Yep. That’s how I intended you to look at it. Uh huh. Yeah.

Ok, random anthropophagi thingy I drew for a thing I’m doing in my ActionScript/Flash class. Doesn’t he just look so friendly?

Now that I think about it, I’d love to see these guys in Cataclysm.

I swear I’ll draw something I can post here again some day. XD

Oh, uh. Oops. Uh… Hold it up to a mirror. Yep. That’s how I intended you to look at it. Uh huh. Yeah.

Ok, random anthropophagi thingy I drew for a thing I’m doing in my ActionScript/Flash class. Doesn’t he just look so friendly?

Now that I think about it, I’d love to see these guys in Cataclysm.[/quote]

Me too!
Also… Flash? You animate in flash? :open_mouth:

A flash pal!

Now that I think about it, I’d love to see these guys in Cataclysm.[/quote]

Me too!
Also… Flash? You animate in flash? :open_mouth:

A flash pal![/quote]
Like, on weekends and holidays. Er… Every other day when I have the class.
I mostly do coding in ActionScript right now though. We’re gonna make a tower defense game or something.

Mine is about the poor horse peasants revolting against their horned unicorn monarchy.
This has no relation to shows containing ponies at all.

Whatever you say Dust, Ha-ha. Will you let us play it once it’s done?

[quote=“Inquisitor Dust, post:72, topic:4055”]Mine is about the poor horse peasants revolting against their horned unicorn monarchy.
This has no relation to shows containing ponies at all.[/quote]

My Orwellian nightmare, autocracy is magic

On the coding talk… im working at the moment on a game with a few of my friends which we are building an engine for it from scratch… fun because im the main programmer =_= (I miss my sleep)
I also promise that when its at least a little playable then il post it on the forums (its gonna be a game like fallout but with an alot bigger map and better graphics and im hoping to have the greatest optimization which i can get by the first alpha)

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/e0f49a9d83cfd150abee68a85aeee185

My friend and i playing Outlast! Notice how i am scared to death.
EDIT: Image resize.

Not related to anything. But I started writing poetry not to long ago, which has helped me immensly with expressing myself.
An example one…

Gifts Left by War

Rain pours down from the greyest sky, the men are brave the guns are raised
The sound of rounds are tearing by, the bullets fly and look rather phased
The thought of all they had to fight for, left nothing more then determination to survive
And in ones man mind were particular words, he had promised, his heart to drive

Every moment of silence, is a moment still to wonder
Thoughts to stray, if youll ever feel that whispering put under
So, during the battle of patience and fighting your muscles of tension
You’re trying to brace yourself for that agonising moment of suspension

The men try hard to keep down their fatal fear
And force the sick to stay inside for the final premiere
The loyalty flickers wavers and hope is washed away in the rain
The sound of thunder striking as a bullet finds it’s way through their neighbor’s brain

After a moment of shock, in which the men grieve for their silent friend
They let loose a barrage of bullets in hopes to find amend
Their payment bounces back, off the rocks and onto shore
Leaving no more to review, then a rough graze to their lore.

Through hazy mist of blood and dew, a faded figure appears
And behind yet, another follows without so much as a tear
Across the jagged ridge that follows the gravestones
The path to mark the way back home, scattered with bones

Two men who stand so tall and proud, showed no signs of hate or fear
Rough weather, showed it’s anger and warning, with a thundering flare
Consequences of blood, wet in the rain, left to seep into her land
The rage between the men fighting and nature at her stand

Bullets burst forth, guns smoking in the their stead
Bodies drop from the walls and flump into the reed
A bang, much louder then any other rings out with cold steel
And drains away the stength of the friend, and all his staggering feel

Time has slowed, rain no more cold, the feel of wind, no longer there
As thunder claps and and thunder flashes, the sound of fighting no longer near
The only importance, no longer the war, no longer the enemy, is here to lay in his arms
The last of your friends, who you fought to make it this far with, etched with his charm

www.wattpad.com/-Dzlan-
If ya would like to read others. Glad to be able to share these though.

The two things above this post are both very awesome.

Really good. Gift us more.

Forgot to put this here.

Also, what happened to your random drawings John? We are not satiated.