Today's oglaf is about cataclysm [maybe nsfw]

Doesn’t this just make you want to eat a marloss berry?

Source: www.oglaf.com - warning, most of the website is desperately NSFW.

1 Like

I’m not sure the posted comic is entirely safe either, but uhhh. It’s hard to tell, which I suppose says something.

Hmm. I suppose it might not be, although normally Trudy doesn’t leave any questions about intent.

Indeed. I’d just rather you not get in trouble for something like this.

Like… what the hell is nsfw about this pic? Just some guy and a fungal monster growing out of h… WAIT A SECOND IS THAT A COCKMONSTER

3 Likes

I appreciate you keeping an eye out, but i dont believe this post is a problem. That’s doesnt reflect poorly on your judgement, as the state of the art for obscenity is rather… iffy.

1 Like

It probably isn’t, I suspect it’s just a coincidence this time. When oglaf does cock monsters one doesn’t need to ask.

Just wanted to make sure. I don’t have a problem with it but I’m not sure what the cutoff is. I think I unflagged it but I’m not certain.

1 Like

What is a ‘cutoff?’

That’s most definitely a cockmonster. See the uh… thingie… at the top? It’s uh… well I don’t know how to really put this but I’m guessing it’s uncircumcised hence the reason it’s true nature isn’t so… obvious.

On the topic of whether this should be removed or not… I don’t think it should, especially since a warning was given. But I do now question the OP’s taste in… “art”?

1 Like

I think you’re seeing things, or else you need to have a doctor look at your penis right away.

Also, Oglaf is awesome.

1 Like

First of all, anyone dissing oglaf had better go through me, and through comics like this, first.

Second, when oglaf makes dick jokes, it really isn’t something people would ever wonder about. Exhibit “a”, utterly and totally nsfw. They didn’t make it obvious nor make any dick jokes here, so I kinda think it wasn’t intended to make you think “dick monster”.

Not that they would have edited it if they realized that it kinda looks like one.

2 Likes