The General I did This Creative Thing Thread (TGIdTCTT)

I finally got to play darksouls! What an Epic game

It took me 11 tries before realizing I wasnt supposed to defeat the Asylum demon (lol n00b)

What a shame! You get his DEMON GREAT HAMMER if you kill him during the first encounter!

You can’t tell, but I’m narrowing my eyes at you right now. Do you really? I don’t think my sword actually did any damage to him when I first fought him.

No, you get the hammer when you actually have to fight him and kill him without dying.

You mean when you return to the Asylum later in the game and fight him again?

NOPE! I mean the very, very first time you meet him. DON’T WORRY THOUGH! You can get his hammer, much MUCH later if you find a sack to wear over your head…

…and a talking crow…

Iactually came close to killing him in one of the tries (got him down to little less than a 1/4 health), its just that it takes way to long to kill him with the broken sword and got Hulk smashed after dodging into a column :frowning:

Here’s a secret!

Theives start the game with the masterkey–which is the best gift (arguably) so they get to choose another, not strings attached! If you choose the black fire bombs you can kill the demon with a few well tossed bombs–easy as you like. If you’re going for a strength character the demon great axe is one of the single best weapons available to you–certainly the best demon great anything you’ll come across.

All in all I kind of liked demonsouls better than darksouls though. I never really felt like I died from anything but my own carelessness in the first one–whereas there is one part I distinctly recall from the sequel.

where a lava giant can clip his fist through a canyon EVERY GOD DAMNED TIME! Watch out for that if you think you’re safe when the time comes.

Oh FROM software, what a love/hate relationship we’ve had over the years! I’m still going to get Darksouls II though–so something keeps bringing me back!

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:11, topic:4055”]So I felt like drawing a fantasy thing today, and went with the idea of drawing a dragon concept. I went to google and began searching for ideas, it was all normal until i mispressed visit page instead of view image. And this beauty happened:

No amount of brain-bleach could possibly make me see a dragon in the same way as before.[/quote]

Totally missed the bus on this one but…

Shitty doodle is shitty. Did I mention I can’t draw humans?

Gotta love darksouls.
Don’t worry about the hammer. It really isn’t that good compared to the dragon-tail sword you get like, an hour in.
Masterkey is so cheap though. Choose ring of the old witch. Every. time.
Ya see, chaos servant is made of pure, unadulterated heartwarming.
To serve Quelaag’s sister until the end… Or at least until you get her into the bed of chaos. That’s what she said–

Alright, on a different topic-- actually, it’s the same one. Goddamn I wanna marry all the girls in dark souls.
Fluffy tail Crossbreed Priscilla, Witch Beatrice, Queelag and her sister, [size=1pt]Dark sun Gwyndolin… ;_;[/size]

[quote=“EkarusRyndren, post:49, topic:4055”][quote=“John Candlebury, post:11, topic:4055”]So I felt like drawing a fantasy thing today, and went with the idea of drawing a dragon concept. I went to google and began searching for ideas, it was all normal until i mispressed visit page instead of view image. And this beauty happened:

No amount of brain-bleach could possibly make me see a dragon in the same way as before.[/quote]

Totally missed the bus on this one but…

Shitty doodle is shitty. Did I mention I can’t draw humans?[/quote]

Yeah, so have I, at least those were drawings of dragons. It would have been much worse with actual people.

[spoiler]

Have I mentioned that I suck at things like snouts and non human necks? Ekarus looks more like a Roc in there, well at least a Roc is the Persian equivalent of a dragon so im not that far off.[/spoiler]

Wah! I am so bored/frustrated right now! Have a lot of skethes I did to pass the time.

If you are interested, the masked guy with the sword is Deres Arvenar, and the one in the standard mage robes is probably crazy, an archmage and enjoys being set on fire (and his actions might or might have not doomed the enterity of existence aeons before the main story takes place)

Both are characters of the other web comic idea I have, but I ll have to learn to art better before anything comes from that front,

OK BEE-YOTCHES, ART DUMP

Fist have some random characters.

Now have some thing I made in Precalculus

Now have a character I drew in a Drawfagfriend thread on /tg/.

Now have some Minecraft stuff.

Skadoosh.
Now I think I’ll go draw a CataPone. Cuz, y’know. EVERYBODY LOVES PONIES.
Actually I kinda do want to draw more of CataPone. Did I post that? I’m pretty sure I did. With the floating eye an all that jazz.

Pretty good dust. And yes, you did post a pony picture before that was pretty good as well.

OH SHIT I FORGOT THE DR PYRAMID WHO MAY OR MAY NOT BE A HOMOSEXUAL AND WAS POSSIBLY INSPIRED BY SOMETHING I SAW ON THE TULPA SUBREDDIT

INCOMING

And you still haven’t drawn the characters from the Highway cough cough

YEAH SCREW THAT
ANYWAY CATAPONE WHICH I FOUND AND SCANNED BUT IT WAS VERY CRINKLED AUGH

AND ALSO THIS

WHICH WAS TOTALLY INSPIRED BY SOME GUY NAMED HAVATA ON /R/TULPA

He never drew Ka’lol either. Best way to make sure Dust never draws something is to ask him to draw it and get his agreement.

Hey who is really good with lighting in their drawing?

No lighting is totally good nor bad, that is what makes lightning totally interesting!