I'll draw your current survivor V.3

Since Im sitting by heaps of free time why not do this again?

Basically just submit a screencap of the @ screen, your inventory and the bionic menu if you have bonics. (Please place them under spoilers to help the readability of the thread)

And i’ll draw them, or at least I’ll try.

Here’s a drawing of my avatar and (typical survivor) so you know what type of results to expect:

Oooh, me! Here’s my current survivor…

This was a run to get me back into playing, so the build is pretty dang minmaxed, plus a first real try with StatsThroughSkills.
Maybe a pic without the headgear, perhaps? Is cool if there’s a helmet and stuff. Feel free to ignore the jewelry and other useless junk like arm warmers since that’ll be more work.

Some random bits of info as well:
-Currently not sleeping, keeping awake through constant use of atomic coffee.
-Smokes
-Very organized.

No food in inventory since I prefer carrying them around on a wheelbarrow.

While it’s not implemented yet, following the body’s capacity thingy for bionics, never letting a body part go over the limit with bionics.

Not as many mutations. Got some elf-a stuff, though honestly trying to avoid going down that mutation line again.

Well I cant do a screenshot because its in fullscreen or something but im a farmer in the swamp with a riot truck, police armor, riot helmet, cowboy hat, fishing wafers and a makeshift macuahuitl

<3 cant wait to see what you draw

Well, i’m back again. But this time, i’d like you to draw my mega-OP character.

Stats, mutations, etc.

A little thing I wrote about my character: http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=14478.0

Oh, his cloak is maroon and he tends to hide or obscure his face due to people being instantly terrified of him.
Golden irises, medium length black hair, pale skin.

Much love, many thanks.

[quote=“Azrad, post:2, topic:13819”]Oooh, me! Here’s my current survivor…

This was a run to get me back into playing, so the build is pretty dang minmaxed, plus a first real try with StatsThroughSkills.
Maybe a pic without the headgear, perhaps? Is cool if there’s a helmet and stuff. Feel free to ignore the jewelry and other useless junk like arm warmers since that’ll be more work.[/quote]

My tablet died halfway through so I had to finish inking and paint it using a mouse. Its a tad simpler than originally inteded (had to skip the guns and bags)

But its done, survivor #1, green knight

No probs, because maaaaaan, that looks neat!

Permission to post this elsewhere? Obviously I’ll credit ya. Doing a text LP elsewhere, would be cool to post this and all…

Sure, feel free to use it like that .

That looks great!

I AM IN LOVE

Again, thanks, duder. It really looks great.

That’s my current survivor. It’s a bit of a tongue-in-cheek challenge/roleplay build. If you’re looking for an inspiration of what I envision this character to look like, I might point you to her name :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s so awesome to see how good you got at drawing with time. When you posted your first drawings you were quite shy, but holy poop you got good. Cheers!

Ertel, my latest survivor, is a “really bad day shower victim” after a long line of failures to launch, getting lucky and finding some kind of disinfectant AND enough clothes/armor to stay warm while the building you are in burns down is really hard. on the flip side after all their negative starting effects wear off they are really powerful because of all the extra points bad day gives you. outer layer is steel-toe boots, cargo pants, knee pads(plastic), full plate armor(really nice museum find), hard arm guards, armored leather gloves (fingerless) a galea helmet, backpack, Remington shotgun(shoulder strap, in case of emergency), and, of course, fit-over sunglasses. and they are wielding an aluminum baseball bat as their current weapon of choice, fast, good damage and +3 to hit, what’s not to love?

they have no mutations, but they got quite a few traits because bad day gives tons of points, strong back, packmule, indefatigable, less sleep, quick AND fleet. but they are also squimish so they are incapable of putting on filthy clothes (is a pain in the butt i tell you) and have the classic far-sighted/near-sited combo so they have some bifocals under those sunglasses.

as for bionics, not installed YET but i found an integrated toolset in a high tech electronics store and a shocker brute i ran over gave me a targeting system when i butchered him(along with a power storage, but you ALWAYS get a power storage). these will obv be installed once i get enough skill for good odds so them having hands that are looking a little

would be cool.

Ok ok uhhhh I’ve never done this before.

My best end-game survivor, covered head to toe with survivor/heavy survivor armor. Armed to the teeth. Needed 3 screenshots of the @ screen to show all the mutations. Preferred weapon is the diamond broadsword. Really, really into mutagen in case that wasn’t made obvious by the mutations. No visible bionics except for telescopic eyes that I wish I could take out. It would be cool if you could draw him in a combat/fencing stance, with his sword pointed forward and heavy rail rifle shouldered by the strap, but feel free to be as detailed or not-detailed as you want, I look forward to the results!

[quote=“Jet Jaguar, post:3, topic:13819”]Well I cant do a screenshot because its in fullscreen or something but im a farmer in the swamp with a riot truck, police armor, riot helmet, cowboy hat, fishing wafers and a makeshift macuahuitl

<3 cant wait to see what you draw[/quote]

I drew the riot armor the helmet and the swamp, but not the rest. Hope its enough…

I finally found someone to lend me a drawing tablet, took long enough.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:15, topic:13819”][quote=“Jet Jaguar, post:3, topic:13819”]Well I cant do a screenshot because its in fullscreen or something but im a farmer in the swamp with a riot truck, police armor, riot helmet, cowboy hat, fishing wafers and a makeshift macuahuitl

<3 cant wait to see what you draw[/quote]

I drew the riot armor the helmet and the swamp, but not the rest. Hope its enough…

I finally found someone to lend me a drawing tablet, took long enough.[/quote]
WOW that’s great thanks a lot

Damn, that looks good ! Ok I’ll stop lurking and submit my latest survivor : Trianna nerdy shower victim.

I can't screenshot either, so I'll just say my character:
 I have nomad gear (but not on the head); My weapon of choice is nail knuckles cuz with muay thai and high strength unarmed is OP/also a good bow for those cases of bloated zombies and other annoying enemies of the likes; kevlar plated chitin boots (don't mind if you make it more like steel boots if it is easier); Filter mask on my mouth; Safety glasses with shades over that (so don't mind only doing the shades); A cowboy hat over a balaclava (I'm fine with just the cowboy hat)
 Traits/bionics: Bionic muscles/ high natural strength (So I am crazy buff); My dex is great; I have tough trait as well as scout and cannibal; I am also super fast on any terrain and stealthy
 I like the idea of having my person with a flowing nomad cloak in some sort of sneaking pose or stoically standing on a rock:)
 I am perfectly fine if you simplify it, and BTW the other ones you made are great! Can't wait to see mine too.
 one last thing, if you want I also have an friend NPC with a broken arm using a shotgun :P (I told him to stay away from most enemies but he decided to attack a zombie brute anyway)

[quote=“Rot, post:4, topic:13819”]Well, i’m back again. But this time, i’d like you to draw my mega-OP character.

Stats, mutations, etc.

http://imgur.com/a/5yMM7[/quote]

Pale skin, yellow eyes, cloak, suit of power armor and a katana. You get the lord of the sith package.

AYYY

I love it!