Suggestions for new items?

I was thinking it’d be easier for organization to add small plastic boxes and metal boxes for storing items in. Make your own medical kits, store cash cards, etc.
Also USB and phone chords for copper wire or transferring files between devices.
On that same note, telephones inside of houses should be pretty common.
And how about Bluetooth speakers? Could be a small speaker charged via UPS which would make for a great distraction in a bind.

2 Likes

Good idea! However, the signal range of most bluetooth devices are limited :stuck_out_tongue:

im still waiting for someone to continue that scanner mod that lets you scan books to an E-tablet and use them instead of having to carrying them arround.

And what about capsule items, those that bulma from dragon ball Z used?, spawning a bycicle from a tiny capsule instead of a folding one xD

Book scanner seems like a good idea. Dragonball capsules, not so much lol

Rifle Grenades. Like grenade launches except 1. you can craft the explosive variety 2. Require that you fire a live round to launch.
EDIT: 3. much wider variety in both size and payload. 4. don’t take up underbarrel slot but take up muzzle slot.

2 Likes

Unique packs for various types of food. Unique bottles for various types of drink.

1 Like

Still keeping an eye out for my modular storage/inventory system.

But who knows. Garments with pockets act as quick slots for each pertinent size objects to fill. Backpacks and fanny packs etc. to act as remove and store or remove and retrieve items. Holsters remain mostly the same.

Hmmmmmm, a single sock. That’s it.

3 Likes

THC and CBD oil for the advanced cig.

1 Like

Speaking of…anyone else gotta wait 15 minutes at the smoke shop because vapers treat e-cig shopping like buying shoes?

2 Likes

Speaking of shoes, how about a pair of heelys to get the best of both worlds with shoes and rollerskates.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t the heelys be a bit OP though? It nearly doesn’t have any drawbacks…

Unless the spawn rate is low.

I wouldn’t consider them to be OP, as it would still take a little time to pull out/ put in the wheels, would be a lot faster than changing to a different pair of shoes. They wouldn’t allow you to go as fast as an actual pair of rollerskates, and walking around with wheels built into the shoe may be a bit encumbering.

Another thing I would like to see added is reprogrammed teleporters to get from point A to B instantaneous. Allowing raids to be completed much more smoothly without all the backtracking. Having a teleporter in your base (even better, your vehicle), then placing a second teleporter anywhere else would be all you need, that and a high computer/electronics skill.

1 Like

Heelys already exist in the game. I found a pair in my school playthrough, iirc.

2 Likes

With the current situation of bugs I haven’t updated since build 0.D-5125-ge42e973. More or less I haven’t seen heelys in my current run.

Edit: But maybe I’ll update and see how it goes.

Slippery oil: A special type of oil specially slippery at contact, this type of oil once used to make people fell and others laugh now it can be use to save your life or at least laught a bit.

Yeah, I basically want to recreate a zombie edition of this japanese show.

makeup kit,
if used by a character with the ugly trait, npcs will react to you better. but the effect isn’t permanent and will only last for 3 hours.

2 Likes

mi-go braincase: can be disassabled & maybe talk,
handcuffs: melee weapon that can (disappear+lower attack) on certain enemies,
math-book: -morale, +learning speed on the next skill use,
3D/2D printer: tools of some kind/disasembly,
CBM loader: as taser weapon/CBM loading

Essentially the PRIG or Projected Recoiless Improvised Grenade a real makeshift weapon that can be used similarly to the homemade rocket launcher except if you have a shortage of rocket fuel and an abundance of black powder and maybe cookies.