Suggestions for new items?

A shovel for vehicles so you can move all trash into one place.

Something like a hook (or maybe the same shovel) to tow/displace vehicles away.

1 Like

These would be great for the suggestions thread that was already up, unless the mods archived it.

I think canisters already function as the launchable grenade type and 3d printing was discussed, and ultimately given up on, the only resembalence is the printer in end-game labs.

Make sure to bring some neoprene clothing for that finale room though, because it’ll be a lot of fire, that’s your one tip

Oooh, can we get animal-drawn vehicles?

Pretty please?

1 Like

Bluetooth/wireless speakers would make for great sound distraction traps. Set up a circle of pungi sticks with a wireless speaker in the middle and then turn the sucker on, block cleared and distracted.
Sounds like the noise makers I build in game. Foldable frame with batt and stereo so I can travel with it. Only setup is installing a control panel. I switch it on, run for the hills, and then either loot in semi-peace or practice my shooting.
NMP1
NMP2

Isn’t there a noise emitter item that can receive the radio control mod?

1 Like

Moving the “Generic Guns” mod to blacklist, makes it easier to breeze through the mod list. Maybe a medieval extension mod that reworks everything in the base game to be more medieval, removing paved roads, multi layered buildings, labs, etc. Basically just medieval stuff

1 Like