[Spoilers] We are the Mycus. Join us

The concept of the mod is nice, but where will I direct my anger and violence at the mycus at?

NPCs, like most players do? XP

But I like NPCs! Mostly for their meat, bones, and sinew, really, but still.

Could always test how well fungicide sprayer works on NPCs.

Hmm. I should test out this tank on the Mycus. There were flamethrower tanks historically, so…fungicide sprayer tank?

You know… if you’re having trouble picking between regular and mycus mutations, you could always get the best of both by duping those fungal jerks. All you have to do is get the Marloss Carrier trait BEFORE doing any of that mutagen stuff. After that, you’re free to go down whatever mutation path of your choice, and as a bonus, you don’t even have to worry about accidentally purifying away the marloss trait.

However, whatever you do, NEVER chug down or inject just pure mutagen/mutagenic serum. Really bad, potentially lethal stuff will happen. Every other types of mutagens//purifiers/serums are ok, though (all under perscribed dosages, of course).

We will find out your deception eventually, impure one. owo

I’m sorry, but every time you end a post with “owo” I can’t help but read it as “OW!!! …oh” :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sorry, but every time you end a post with “owo” I can’t help but read it as “OW!!! …oh” :P[/quote]
I read it like “spooky ghost” oooowwwooooooo!

I read it as “oooh-woo”. I hope this helps.

i see it as 2 people holding hands, or highfiving

I read it like a name, something a Pokémon would say, Pika :slight_smile:

It is a bit of a silly emote, yes. Picked up that habit from others, it seems.

Personally I thought it was a nervous tick. Or some sort of OCD behaviour. The whole OWO thing.

I imagined it was a verbal (textual?) tick, like going nya, desu, or dood at the end of every sentence.

Well, when you write it in capitals it certainly looks like a face… a fly face!

It stares into your soul…

It is also a bad habit, I’ll admit. >.>

Was afraid to comment on it, just in case it was some sort of disability which would then cause you to have a psychic break, and go all rage. And don’t want to anger a dragon, and accidentally cause the apocalypse.

(I am joking of course, it was confusing what you were typing at first, but people on IRC cleared it up).

…I’m sure what world would be quite doomed if poking fun at people caused them to have psychic breaks. XP

In any case, it’s fine. Also, nice to see it added to the wiki.

Huh, I immediately recognized it as an emoticon face and never questioned it when I saw it. Maybe I’m the odd one out?

Apparently, yes.

This thread is now about emoticons.