Silly Things In Cataclysm That Make You Laugh

The fact that TANKBOTS don’t use their cannons when spawned, and instead use flamethrowers.

You try to close the door, but there’s some buffoon in the way!

-when trying to close a door on yourself.

The Flaming Chunk of Steel +2
Description: “HOLY SHIT THIS THING IS ON FIRE”

Also, \o/ this wide.

Also, 14+ Throwing skill allowing me to 1-shot zombies by a critical hit spork throw from across the room.

[quote=“IcedPee, post:43, topic:6296”]The Flaming Chunk of Steel +2
Description: “HOLY SHIT THIS THING IS ON FIRE”[/quote]

That one’s a debug-testing item, so it’s not strictly normal game content.

Hospitals Full of Nude human corpses, Pre Cataclysm Orgy?

Couldn’t help but notice every human corpse in the hospital has absolutely nothing, not even a patient gown, What were all those naked people possibly doing?

This.

Wut. How? Nevermind I don’t want to know.

*Bows to the master sensei*

This.[/quote]

This is the most possible answer Ive happen to come accross

Finding ALL THE METH on zombie kids.

now cigaretes and alcochol is common in future maybe drugs too and cataclysm is set in not too far future

YOU GUYS!

I don’t like your implication there Kevin. I mean, implying that Tom Cruise is in any position to laugh at someone? Come on man. Get your shit together.

I found some ungodly concoction named “methacola” in a lab. I mean, it wasn’t even next to the mutagen or anything, it was in the same room that they keep the wolf suits and top hats in. What were all the scientists doing before the apocalypse?

Putting meth into cola. Sometimes you need to stay up for a long time observing experiments. Methacola solves this problem presumably.

But I didn’t even find things like coffee. It’s like they realized they had to stay awake and then immediately jumped to amphetamines.

Although, I can really understand why the cataclysm occurred if the people responsible had a mindset like that.

Look man, you’ve got a chemistry kit, some of the finest minds in the nation, but no coffee. So you can either go out to town, pick up a new bag of grounds or beans, come back, go through the security checkpoint, with your card getting eaten by the ID reader EVERY DAMN TIME, get it cleared by the guys inside and finally start to brew.
OR

OR

You can make good use of that chemistry set and all the coke that management keeps leaving in the fridge.

well i saw a vibrator in lab and baseball maybe sciencist lived inside labs (and its why we see beds in labs)

[quote=“Datanazush, post:56, topic:6296”]Look man, you’ve got a chemistry kit, some of the finest minds in the nation, but no coffee. So you can either go out to town, pick up a new bag of grounds or beans, come back, go through the security checkpoint, with your card getting eaten by the ID reader EVERY DAMN TIME, get it cleared by the guys inside and finally start to brew.
OR

OR

You can make good use of that chemistry set and all the coke that management keeps leaving in the fridge.[/quote]
In the fridge?

Why the fuck don’t you keep it under your desk? Just… Staple it to the bottom.

Cola, not cocaine. I don’t see how you’d staple cans OR bottles to a desk.

Oh.

Put the can/bottle in a plastic bag and then staple it?